thai girl claiming to be pregnant

belfastish

>You haves knocked up a girl, take responsibility or burn in hell!

Glad you are so sure of the facts, must be nice to live in such a simple world.

No possibility, not even the teeniest tinyest possibility of a chance it could be a scam eh?

lol, which part of my post you can't understand, or want to ignore! (I QUOTE MYSELF: Test test test! if he is the father he has to take care! period!) or (I QUOTE MYSELF AGAIN: A test can be done on an embrio, much safer for the unborn if you do the test after giving birth!)

Seems you world is a little bit more simple than mine because you only listen to what you want to hear?

It is all there, actually it follows right after the text you have quoted.

Hope your eye condition is not permanent! :grin:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next time try : have her tested and *if* she is pregnant, and *if* it is yours, then you deserve to balh blah blah.

You as always plow straight in with some judgemental tripe....

-j-

PS: I do not know anywhere that offers paternity testing on "embrio" (sic)...

Get your point, catch phrase is always on top, followed by an explanation! You could have finished reading before you reply! No offence to you, you have judged me before and it doesn't matter what I say, you jump on my back and try to offend by any chance. You haven't finished reading which makes you plowing something judgemental as well. It wasn't the first false accusation! Think about it! No offence!

Yes there are paternity test for embrios,

here is a link http://www.hsc.unt.edu/departments/pathology_anatomy/dna/paternitytypes.htm

I read an article about it which say that it is highly dangerous and invasive for the unborn!

>Yes there are paternity test for embrios,

>here is a link >http://www.hsc.unt.edu/departments/pathology_anato...

Sorry, I will go more slowly for you. The testing you descibe is fetal, not embryonic

Between conception and 8 weeks it is an embryo, after that its a fetus. The article *you* dug up clearly says "fetal", and that the testing is between 14 and 24 weeks. Not "embrios" (sic).

Go back and remind me again about not reading properly....?

>you jump on my back and try to offend by any chance

99% of the tripe you write I ignore. Trust me on this. Most of your posts remind me of a virgin talking about sex - ignorance and enthusiasm.

-j-

yeah he did fuck up by not paying the girl in the first place,ive went home with a girl but ive always told her to come with me to my room to get the money or a cash machine!!

he has been stupid to not wear a condom but my friend sent me a mail this morning saying that he went to the hospital with her!!

thats all ive heard at the minute as im getting the info in shitty bits!!

its not exactly the most perfect situation to tell your parents after being away travelling for a year!! :banghead::banghead:

i got an email from him.he says he could of just got the flight home and tryed to forget about it but instead he missed the flight to singapore and went to the hospital with her.

he didnt get any tests done but got a scan done and she has a baby,the doctor says from the time he slept with her to where the baby is now seems about right.

he said thats the first time she has been to a check up as she couldnt afford it,he is home in england now and he gave her some money before he left.

he said over the 7 months it will cost 50000 baht which he can afford monthly but he is still not sure its his for sure.well its a good sign so far that he has done the right thing.

its the big picture that more worrying like getting stung for fake bills etc,does he tell his parents he has a kid to a thai bargirl,how often will he see the kid who will not know him.

he is only 24 btw :doah:

Right, he did the ultrasound, and seems he maybe in the picture. Maybe, because he doesn't know who else may have been, and won't know for another 7 months.

50K bt over 7 months, or 50k bt monthly?

the first seems too little if she were to quit bar, the second rather steep. Yet, if he's in the timeframe, he'll have to accept the consequences of sleeping with her without condom.

>its the big picture that more worrying like getting stung for fake bills etc,does he tell his parents he has a kid to a thai bargirl,how often will he see the kid who will not know him.

he is only 24 btw <

only 24? at least 8 years since he should have learnt not to poke his thing in without a rubber. Sorry, no mercy. how to tell his parents? "Mum, dad, I banged a Thai hooker, and forgot my rubber."

Pay the money, take the choice.

"How often will he see the child?"

Now 2 months, he still has an option to negotiate abortion. Money talks. She maybe convinced at a price.

he, or someone he trusts needs to be at the clinic when they do it, to make sure. money offered/paid now, even if it is a lot, maybe cheaper then lifetime maintenance and heartache about children.

If not, get back to LOS, get to know the woman, and be prepared for a looong involvement.

Archived