at what age does a thai girl start to lose her appeal?

theshaw66

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ahh... just bumped into that link... reminds this jaded mind some thai meat is still edible past twenty...

http://www.ilikemassage.com/SpecialEvent/cute_meet_the_models_2006/

Hmmm, lots of uglies in there. :o

"You gotta be kidding... over 30... for P4P's sake... that's way over rotten age... used to very seldom do girls over 20 in BKK but since the New Social Order it's getting way uglier... those thai BGs hardly ever look good but sure it gets uglier when they mature... no wonder why I'll have my Christmas cake in Yangon..."

What do ya know?

The oldest (came without a barfine) for me was in her 40's, no kids, a fine body with larger than average breasts. Very good in bed. I actually see a few women here at home in there 20's that have that "map of isaarn" on them and I would much prefer an older lady without the charts to a young one all stretched out of shape.

Maybe I have strange taste, but I really tend to like some of the older women more than the young ones - I'm 33, I regularly take home women between 28-35, and the ones I spend longer time with are usually in that range. There's something about the ones who have lived the hard life for a while, they have something to say, a scar or two, know what they're doing in bed, and take good care of all the little details. Plus, none of the attitude of the little hotties. Cheers to P'Noi, and P'Ning, and P'Nan...

YimSiam

Archived