at what age does a thai girl start to lose her appeal?

theshaw66

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are thai girl's over 30 passed over for the younger thai girl's...or does it matter as long as their hott?

You gotta be kidding... over 30... for P4P's sake... that's way over rotten age... used to very seldom do girls over 20 in BKK but since the New Social Order it's getting way uglier... those thai BGs hardly ever look good but sure it gets uglier when they mature... no wonder why I'll have my Christmas cake in Yangon...

Some of the most beautiful women that I have loved were 35 or older.

A couple of them....are regulars of mine. To say that they know what they are doing would be an understatement.

That said....I like them all. My youngest puang is 19. My youngest gik is 21. My favorite....is 26.

Depends on the girl. Some age more gracefully than a fine wine.

;)

<< A few of us know the one from DC-10's who is over 50 ... the dance contest winner 2001 was the last time I was there! >>

Oh, God ... that one! She actually had shagged GIs on R&R during the VN War days. She was the one that started the dance contests becoming raunchy, stuffing bottles into herself etc. I was a judge at that DC -- in the Doll House Clinton Plaza (sigh). We made her the winner because she looked like she could beat the crap out of us if we didn't!

:shocked:

Archived