are these energy drink s just as strong as the red bull?

belfastish

red bull sold in europe are not produced in thailand.

i am not familiar with european law what are requirements and limitations to sell such energy drinks.

but even if the thai version of red bull is not approved in europe, that does not mean that you are not allowed to bring a couple of bottles for your own use. of course import for commercial reason is another issue

Red Bull isn't sold in Denmark, but you can buy kratin daeng at least in thaishops in Sweden (never checked for it in Denmark, but you can buy thai and chinese medicines there so why not).

Red Bull is much thinner so I guess they just add water to the original recipe - and carbonate of course.

a few years ago Thai shops in Switzerland start to sell original Red Bull /Krat Thing Daeng.

After a while it get forbidden to sell it in large amounts.

These days i can see sometimes Krat Ding Daeng in shops, but just a few bottles, i think it's very limited. Never saw here M-150, Shark, Lipo etc.

Lipo has a bad influence on my sex life, while red bull is boosting it!

Red Bull has the smartest marketing strategy ever!

Let's be honest, when you drank your first RB, have you actually said "hmm yummy I love it?"

The most people hated it!

Somehow it was established that the original RB in Austria was as strong as 30 coffies, which must be a rumor because I can't think of anyone who wouldn't get a seizure from that! So people hated it but it had the reputation of a drug. Kids tried it and tried it again and somehow it helped (your psyche) to believe it keeps you awake. I was told that Taurin is made from Bull Testicals!!?? Never looked it up! There was quite some talking about that drink and that was that made it big.

Archived