Ko Samui, Krabi, Phuket, Where?

Kauai Jim

I am meeting with A Russian woman from Moscow. This is a first for me. I usually am hound dogin in and around BKK. I am thinking the lady might appreciate some sun, sand and relaxing surroundings.

Having never been to the south, I would appreciate any suggestion on where best to spend a week with a lovely new friend?

HELP!

it depends what you want to offer your new friend; all 3 locations have from luxury, exclusive resorts to simple guesthouses everything possible to offer. you find nightlife for couples (pubs, discos etc.) more in Phuket (Patong) and Samui (Chaweng)then in Krabi.

all 3 locations have someting to offer for sightseeing and daytrips, in this area maybe Samui the weakest.

I would advise on Krabi thats my favorite if going with family or a girl.If alone Phuket very little p4p in Krabi compare with Phuket.Also very easy access to surrounding islands.Did i read it wrong you said you are normanlly "Dogging in Bangkok"I here Lumphni Park is good for dogging.Have Fun

My thanks to, Samak, Hooper, and Guy. I like Guy's

Idea. Sounds like a plan. I appreciate your help.

KauaiJim, as in Jim from Kauai. Think some of you need a geography lesson. Been to BKK many times. However, my first time with 360. Again, I appreciate your serious input. :cool:

Archived