Ko Samui, Krabi, Phuket, Where?

Kauai Jim

All right my friend, thanks for clearing that up. I must admit, I had some concerns, especially being new to the site. Have been communicating with the Russian Lady, for 6 months. Early on, I made it clear that I had no interest in visiting Russia. She jumped at the chance to trade the Russian winter for LOS. I doubt she is interested in any of my, Thai haunts. Hence, my question regarding the South. We'll see how it goes.

I would advise on Krabi thats my favorite if going with family or a girl.If alone Phuket very little p4p in Krabi compare with Phuket.Also very easy access to surrounding islands.Did i read it wrong you said you are normanlly "Dogging in Bangkok"I here Lumphni Park is good for dogging.Have Fun

If you go to Krabi go to Oa Nang better than Phuket, you can get to all the Islands from Oh Nang

Sounds like Krabi is the winner. Thanks!

Doggin, I don't spend much time in the Bars. I keep telling myself I'll find, " The One ", over the next hill. I also enjoy haggling over price with the independents. I got lucky twice at The Hard Rock. Both girls just out looking for a little fun. No charge.

Archived