Whore Killer UK IPswich

SiLeakHunt

I remember around the second or third time I came to BKK getting a taxi at the airport. The driver was a weird looking fucker, old long grey hair in a ponytail, and a mole with a huge long strand of hair growing out of it.

He kept waving this cloth in my face that smelt like dry cleaning fluid or something.

Anyway I got out of the taxi thought nothing more of it and went about my merry way.

Back in the UK about a year later I saw a news item on yahoo news or something about Bangkok Police apprehending a taxi driver who'd killed 17 victims that he'd picked up at the airport and kept the scalps in the boot. It showed a picture of him and it was the exact same weird looking fucker with the long grey hair who'd picked me up.

Cheers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The killer kept scalps Sileakhunt is bald, so that most probably saved him.

CS

Sweeney Todd was a barber in Victorian London who cut the throats of customers and then sold the remains to be made into meat pies at the cafe across the road.

Apparently as the tale goes the pies were the fastest selling and most sought after in London. :confused:

Hi SLH........ :wave:

working with a Navy Nurse at the moment and she is from your neck of the woods.........Hyde.

Shipman was her GP up until his arrest.

she hated him but her Family thought he was the bee's knee's.

Shipman's advantage was that he had a fantastic beside manner with the elderly.

but my friend told me that the people of her age hated him and did not trust him.

these people latch onto a certain type of victim who trust them.

Guest lazyphil

As you can imagine this is huge news on BBC 'Look East' regional news that covers Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.....really something to get their teeth into, biggest news in suffolk ever i think, its a relativly low crime county.....unless you live in haverhill :crazy: ......seems sex maniacs are everywhere, this poor lad was buggered by these thugs Link

Taxi firm I work for used to do account work for Dr Shipman's surgery (before my time) more than one driver can tell you about elderly patients who fell asleep on the way home.

Cheers

PS I had a passenger who's mate moved up from London to work in Manchester and bought a competetivly priced house in nearby Glossop. Once he'd moved in he kept getting letters from a prison with the signator a Dr Shipman telling him how to look after the pot plants that were there when he moved in.

Cheers

Archived