Whore Killer UK IPswich

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was watching the news today when the Police spokesman said we do not know who the third woman is, she is unidentified and was found naked.

How the fu....... did he then know she was a pro, perhaps he recognised her :(

The police made this mistake during the Yorkshire Ripper investigation (along with a couple of thousands other errors) when they called an innocent girl who the Ripper murdered on her way home from work a Whore :mad:

In Bury where I live a killer has just been caught 16 years after he raped and buthered an old woman in the town centre toilets, Police had no idea for 16 years and then he gave a DNA sample after a minor traffic offence.

A few things and thoughts. I would assume with modern forensic science techniques, profiling,etc. its a lot easier to catch these guys (serial killers). Hopefully this is the case in this instance.

Second, and this is a question for the english. Do you guys have a lot of serial killers there? Jack the Ripper is the most well known and comes to mind but he was a Victorian era (? I think) killer wasn't he? America as you know is the home of serial killers. I don't know why that is. Do other western nations have many? I saw Oz mentioned on one of the posts, do they have a fair number as well?

Finally, as to who may have done it and with m y limited skill at profiling, it sounds like the work of a man yoo fan. No doubt still upset at Arsenal's result at Old Trafford this season. (apologies in advance if joke is in bad taste).

Hi CS

Yes we have had a few, Jack the Ripper, The Yorkshire Ripper, Christie, Crippen, Black (seriel child murderer) Swenney Todd (not sure if he was real or fiction) Neilson, Fred West, Harold Shipman (250+ victims, I think the most a seriel killer has done in the whole world as an individual, ignoring Hitler etc) harold did them all himself.

Sure there are more. As most Man U fans live down south there's a good chance

:devil::devil::devil:

Here's a question, anyone have info on real life serial killers in Bangkok? Links? Newspaper articles? Etc. Was one I can think of, can't remember his name right now offhand though.

Most famous one is Si Quey (sp? -- that's the way it is in the museum; pronounced Ooi). He was a child murderer, rapist and cannibal who was caught and executed in the 1950s. His remains are preserved in the Songran Niyomsane Forensic Medicine Museum at Siriraj Hospital.

Cheers,

SD

There was a disturbing fact I heard somewhere that the FBI said there are multiple serial murderers in the states at any one time. I can't recall if it was several or dozens classified as serial murderers but it was way more than I thought.

These serial murderers in England is it every once in a while or are there serial murderers lurking around on a consistent basis like here in the states?

Also, you are probably right about the man yoo fans since most in Manchester are 'citeh' fans anyway...hehehehe

As far as the states I'll answer my own question. According to Wikipedia.

There have been conflicting reports as to the extent of serial murder. The FBI claimed in the 1980s that at any particular time there were roughly 35 active serial killers in the United States, meaning that the serial killers in question have committed their first murders but have not yet been apprehended or stopped by other means (e.g., suicide, physical incapability to commit their crimes (for example due to age), or a natural death).

This figure has often been exaggerated. In his 1990 book Serial Killers: The Growing Menace, Joel Norris claimed that there were five hundred serial killers active at any one time in the United States, claiming five thousand victims a year, a quarter of the country's homicides.

Archived