Uncharted Waters

Mai_Mee_Fan

She isn't telling the whole truth it seems...

Where is her apartment? How much is it? How often do you see her? Early or late at night? Does she have sponsors? How long has she worked there? Why is she working in the bar? Does she have a kid or 2? Is she HOT? How is she paying for the apartment? Is there a big age difference between you? Is she very into sex with you...i mean VERY into it...?

I know a lot of folks in Long gun...there are a lot of hardened long time working pros in there...be VERY careful...

1. her place is at the end of soi 22

2. her rent is approx 3k baht

3. i c her every 2-3 days... stay 1-2-3 days

4. well sometimes i say to go to work and i pick her up there... sometimes i say to stay home and i go see her after work... depends on whether i need a couple beers i suppose

5. dont know if she has sponsors

6. well i met her on her 3rd day of work... so she says... so iz now about 3 months

7. you know what? i am really quite not sure why she is working the bar... no jungle relatives asking for money... no thai dude on the side that i can tell... and no kids.

8. hell ya she's hot... at least to me.

9. she is supposed to pay for the apartment - cause i dont think i volunteered, but i have to admit i paid the 1st month :rolleyes: cause i felt bad.

10. 12 year difference... she's 25

11. is she into sex with me? well she was bit on the shy side to begin with... but now i wake up in the morning and she's always holding me johnson...

and get this! some nights ago these marketing people where handing out these KY/Gel squirt tube things down cowboy. looks like a slim, sexy, pink syringe dildoe. yer suppose to put the thing in the private parts and squirt the gel in i suppose... anyways she's been saving it and pulls it out the other night... she does a really sexy show with the thing... quite the turn on... and a mind blow cause i never got the impression she could have the courage to do something like that.

I never go into the long gun. piece of shit if you ask me.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

real? who cares -- at least you're not in kabul anymore!

cheers to that brother! nepal must be just as good in its own way

you really want my guess? she's sleeping with customers somehow, and sleeping with her *real* boyfriends when they're in town (and her thai boyfriend when they're not). but who cares, it's not like you're falling in love with her - she's just setting you up for one play or another that you haven't seen coming, and you can sidestep that when it comes along. :crazy:

sorry, long day.... in the final analysis, she's probably just different. from the others. there are more special girls than you might guess, but good on you for finding one anyway! :)

enjoy - what's three months' worth of barfines, if you're having a good time? :bangit:

ya i am prone to think she may be different... but all the posts on this board... makes you think... not that i really would cry about it... i like her and all but would prefer not to hear the only YOU lines if it were not true...

i once said to her whats the point in sleeping around and coming up with bullshit excuses? if you want the money just call me and i give it you...

MMF

I only give you the downsides and possible possibilities :) You you don't need others to tell you something nice you can do that all by yourself ;)!

Don't think too much, enjoy your time but keep your guards up.

If i got that right you are 37Yo and she is 25Yo. That is perfect, you seemed to have been generous to her which is definately something she likes! She got you on the hook, that is for sure. Me and a Friend got from 2 different girls the "I stay for free" We shared a 300sqm serviced appartment (condotel) with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which made them even more like us so they offered more and more and more, the truth came out after 10 days when they felt safe and secure. No question that this lady likes you and still I assume she is not honest with you wabout the details! Up to you if that bothers you or not! If you wanna have fun, have fun, if you want to switch in boyfriend mode be careful. Why can she stay for free with you? Not from a factory job and not from aprox 16k baht including tips (both jobs). Never Ever. She knows she could get money from you. BGs in BKK are very smart, they understand how to invest, my friend, me and 5 other people I know experienced that! What is it for? She likes you and she maybe wants to be your girlfriend because you are one of the few people she really enjoys to be with. In the bigger picture she knows you are generous and if you'd be her boyfriend she hopes for a bigger sponsoring than she has right now, or maybe she doesn't even think about getting rid off the other guy!

all just possibilities, I don't know how much truth is in this what I just said. What I am certain about is that she has a sponsor already, I bet you 100 USD. She can't afford to loose the money. The tricky part of this setup is that you think "she goes with me for free, she must like me" which is true, she does like you but what are her intentions???? A girl that goes with you for free creates a little guilt in you (right?) So you want to make up to get rid of the guilt (true?) BKK girls are pros, they know how to instate guilt by doing something nice!

Be careful!

7K a month is not much to live on.

A nice Thai apartment can be had for 3K a month and then there is food and utilities, so 7K is slim.

Off topic but really, a nice appartement for 7K???

My son rented a microwave room at Phra Pinklao for 6k, he searched for months everywhere up to Suk soi 100 to fins something decent and I lived with a BG in a 1500 baht room behind SC.

At 7k he finds only digs.

i was at the OTHER wife's house last night since 6ish so i switched off me phone. she's never done it before so i was surprised to get a phone call 5 minutes after i turned on my phone this morning. said she's been calling all night - knows i switched off 6ish and wanted to know when i turn back on. now she does not want to hear what i was "really" doing (sleeping at home of course), rudely assuming i was with another women...

later in the day she sends me a thai SMS which i had one of my guys translate... says if i have another women then to not take her...

damage control!... i just dont feel like it today... but gotta do it.

CT and all. thanks for input and noted

Treat her like a lady, be a gentleman, and risk no more than you can afford to lose, both emotionally and financially.

If she is sincere, you may reap great rewards. If she is insincere, you lose nothing, but enjoy some great times. In both cases, you can look yourself in the mirror afterwards.

I know that place at the end of Soi 22. Some places rent there for 3k baht a month.

Archived