Uncharted Waters

Mai_Mee_Fan

get this...

on my return from kabul, i hook up with a gal that works cowboy. as many of the girls do, she lived upstairs the bar.

anyways, first month i musta paid the bar 20+ times. she said she'd get a gold necklace from the bar for 23+ offs or something... needless to say the HQ bar - long gun - cheated her... the reason is that the gold is only reserved for the big bar. However if she could pull in 30 offs then they would reconsider... what a laugh and shit hole is long gun.

anyways, by the 2nd month she would no longer take my money... just the bar fine and thats it. I did not like it but she wouldnt have it any other way. by the 3rd month she had gone out and got an apartment with her own money... got all the furniture and stuff... and still requires me pay only the bar fine.

2nd month she claims she was seeing very few clients, but now she says not at all. i asked her how can she manage without going with other men. she said she was making 7000 baht with OT in the factory. at the bar she clears 7000 baht and gets tips on top of that. so she reasons why should she have to when she is better off than before...

also she says she does not go out with other dudes because this would be insulting to me...

waddya think? is this for real?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you are with her all the time she can't see other guys isn't?

She might have a sponsor or two?

A golden necklage for 23+ bar fines, never heard that one :help:

How much costs the appartment?

My son is renting a 38sqm furnished studio for 12k at Phra Pinklao (other side of the river...)

She isn't telling the whole truth it seems...the gold necklace is bullshit, a sure sign she just wanted some more out of you...she will no doubt have sponsors knocking around...but consider this, if you paid 20 times she will be thinking you have got a lot of money to burn...she'll be hoping it comes her way...

Facts to check before you are in this so deep you are drowning, which is not far off by the sounds of it...

Where is her apartment? How much is it? How often do you see her? Early or late at night? Does she have sponsors? How long has she worked there? Why is she working in the bar? Does she have a kid or 2? Is she HOT? How is she paying for the apartment? Is there a big age difference between you? Is she very into sex with you...i mean VERY into it...?

I know a lot of folks in Long gun...there are a lot of hardened long time working pros in there...be VERY careful...

I am with Thalenoi,

i guess he has a sponsor already, met a girl in BKK once, similar story, she wanted to stay with me 2 weeks for free, after 1 week she was in love (Som Nam Na) and told me about her sponsor, she ven dumped him and stayed at home and waited for my return (i gave her nothing) I have never returned to her! Nice girl though!

She got a gold necklace from the bar??? :redflag:

(most likely she got it from her sponsor)

She has an appartment and new furniture from her own money) :redflag:

She works in a factory also? :liar:

She only goes with a few customers :redflag::redflag::redflag:

Oky many red flags here, and some people might believe this is a bad sign. It is a good sign for you, she definately likes you more than the sponsor.

she said she was making 7000 baht with OT in the factory. at the bar she clears 7000 baht and gets tips on top of that. so she reasons why should she have to when she is better off than before...

My girl worked at a factory before and made about 7,000 baht a month, ten years ago. To make ends meet, she shared her room with a couple of girls, so you do the math. If she lives like a monk it's possible, but highly unlikely. :)

waddya think? is this for real?

real? who cares -- at least you're not in kabul anymore!

you really want my guess? she's sleeping with customers somehow, and sleeping with her *real* boyfriends when they're in town (and her thai boyfriend when they're not). but who cares, it's not like you're falling in love with her - she's just setting you up for one play or another that you haven't seen coming, and you can sidestep that when it comes along. :crazy:

sorry, long day.... in the final analysis, she's probably just different. from the others. there are more special girls than you might guess, but good on you for finding one anyway! :)

enjoy - what's three months' worth of barfines, if you're having a good time? :bangit:

Well if you are with her all the time she can't see other guys isn't?

She might have a sponsor or two?

A golden necklage for 23+ bar fines, never heard that one :help:

How much costs the appartment?

My son is renting a 38sqm furnished studio for 12k at Phra Pinklao (other side of the river...)

not with her all the time. i c her 1-2 days then i gotta rest 1-3 days. i was sick yesterday, she calls me today and says she has taken 2 days off if i'd like to come stay with her.

hmm... many folks are suspicious of the necklace thing... never thought about that one... anyone can confirm from the long gun that a certain amount of OFFS = gold necklace?

the apartment (studio) is 3 thousand i think. one of those places that rips you off on the electricity bill.

Archived