Whore Killer: Arrest

soiarrai

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6287972,00.html

Man arrested over Suffolk murders

Press Association

Monday December 18, 2006 10:08 AM

Detectives have arrested a man on suspicion of murdering five prostitutes in Suffolk.

The 37-year-old was arrested at his home in Trimley, near Felixstowe, at 7.20am on Monday.

He is in custody at a police station in Suffolk and will be questioned later in the day.

Detective Chief Superintendent Stewart Gull said: "He has been arrested on the suspicion of murdering all five women - Gemma Adams, Tania Nicol, Anneli Alderton, Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls."

Mr Gull read out the short statement at Suffolk Police Headquarters and refused to take any questions about the investigation.

He did not name the man arrested, nor did he give details of the police station where he is being held.

He said: "As legal proceedings are now active, Suffolk police will not be issuing any further comments or appeals at this stage."

I bet there's something real interesting in his background....

I'm a little confused by his giving interviews prior to the arrest, admitting waaaay too much incriminating material..he's either very very stupid or thinks he's in a movie, ala natural born killers...in which case he's very stupid and insane...

The impression i get from what i've read is this guy is not very intelligent, socially inept and the classic 'loner' type...but moving onto murder is something else...i'll be very interested to read about his thinking on this matter should it go to trial...

I'll also be interested to find out why he might have flipped out, he talks about one of the dead girls rather fondly...it's all very strange...maybe he was humiliated in some way, maybe he's just very very stupid and sought to be famous in some way...or maybe there's more to this....

Archived