Whore Killer: Arrest

soiarrai

An arrest is only the start of the game, in fact nothing much can be inferred from the mere fact that someone has been arrested. Here, the police have 'reasonable grounds' to suspect that this man may have committed the offences described.

Remember that fuckspud Karr in Bangkok? He got his 15 minutes of fame.

This guy might - and I stress might - be one of those twats who likes to be 'involved' in some way, hence the interviews to the media which led to his subsequent arrest. It ain't good police work - it's routine police work.

'I'm a little confused by his giving interviews prior to the arrest, admitting waaaay too much incriminating material..he's either very very stupid or thinks he's in a movie, ala natural born killers...in which case he's very stupid and insane...'

IF,and i say IF they Guy which gave the interviews is involved or even guilty then his actions do not surprise me.

most of this kind turn out to quiet,unassuming people.

their relatives and friends are shocked when the truth comes out.

in the 'old days' the Media was not involved so much,but now it is in your face.

Ian Huntley who murdered 2 10 Year old Girls was very active before/after the bodies were discovered.

he was giving interviews to the Media and being very active in the process of searching for the bodies.

i may be wrong but i think in this Day and age that the killers have a mentality of thinking they are so clever and because they have the knowledge of what happened they are one step ahead.

and can see any developments and act accordingly.

but there will always be one thing they fall down on.

these Days the Police are very up to scratch with their interview techniques.

they can normally pick up something wrong very quickly.

and of course the DNA eveidence is so good these Days.

don't know if it's true or not but i read that some of the the bodies were too decomposed to even tell the cause of death but DNA will still be found whatever the state of the body.

Hi sayjann.

Thai connection:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006590205,00.html

Suzy was not the only girl who interested Wright, who served first-class passengers in the QE2â??s Columbia restaurant during the shipâ??s voyages.

Mr Adler said: â??When we were in Pattaya in Thailand one time we went ashore and found a bar to get drunk in.

â??But Steve was more interested in prostitutes and got himself one. If you went with a hooker, the golden rule was to tell someone so if you went missing we knew who had gone with who â?? and we could go and look for them. But Steve would just disappear and never tell a soul.â?Â

khwai

PS This is the second man arrested - Steve Wright

'I'm a little confused by his giving interviews prior to the arrest, admitting waaaay too much incriminating material..he's either very very stupid or thinks he's in a movie, ala natural born killers...in which case he's very stupid and insane...'

Maybe his angle is a free tractor ride back to Norfolk!

Archived