Suddam :rip:

bust

IMO the biggest mistake ever in the american history - now the iraqis can unite and kick out the foreign troops from holy arab land.

I think the fireworks in Iraq will be different.

I don't think so... most of Iraq is dancing in the streets. As Cent said, it's only his Sunni (sp) muslims who would be bitter about his execution.

Actually I think it was PBS I was watching when some American-Iraqi guy came on and gave those numbers, admittedly he did include the dead Iraquis from the war with Iran I think it was. He did admit this too. So the guy was inflating the numbers by using deaths I would not have counted myself. How's things in Chiang Mai? Just got some snow today here in Beantown. First real snow of the year I've seen. Cold now as well. But tomorrow back up to 40F degrees and sunny. :-)

Cent

p.s. Have a Happy New year

I dunno. I thought we were mad and bad, but you Brits are going all out for crazy laws of the world status now ain't you? Fuck a drunk lass and it can be claimed you raped her! Fuck, this is getting insane! But then actually most guys would have to be the ones who were drunk to fuck a British lass wouldn't they? From what I hear from my British friends it seems the cows are all drunk every weekend night already. I think we did the smart thing and revolted. It's all so revolting anyway. :)

Cent

i just have ideas.........but i may be wrong.

the Arab World were concerned that the trial was USA backed and manipulated.

i saw Bush interviewed and he said it was a good Day for Iraq democray but the USA had nothing to do with the decision of the Court.

so why was Saddam held in American custody until Hours before his death.?

why didn't they give Saddam to the Iraqui's many Months ago.

Blair said the British public was against this sentence.

come on,both Countries knew that that the Laws of Iraq demanded this outcome.

they went to war to oust him and kill him,wether it by a bomb or a hanging.

just prepare for more body bags arring in various Countries.

Archived