Suddam :rip:

bust

you mean when we stoped at Yorktown, instead of going to London? :) But as I am a bit perturbed at the USA, is it too late for me to "reclaim" British Ancestry, and repatriate? :)

Not sure this will really Unite Iraq...it was divided before, just afraid to speak up...it will definitely Marytr him, which is why I think he should have been killed quietly when found, no trial, no nothing, just shot and burned, no trace...no one to blame etc...

elef,

Remains to be seen what the repercussions are on Saddam's hanging. But, the Yanks did not do this, the Iraqi government did. And they danced around his dead body in glee once he was dead. I don't think many except his own clansmen liked the guy and will mourn his death. It will help the sectarian fighting maybe for a 'surge' in the fighting. He was a Sunni Baathist, right? Actually the arrogant cunt looked nice in that white shroud with his neck cocked at an unnatural angle! At least now he'll be shut up and the relatives of all his victims will not have to see his smarmy loud mouth face on TV any more ranting and raving. Fuck 'im.

Archived