Koh Samet accomodation

thefezman

I like Lung Dum Bungalows on Ao Thian (Candlelight Beach). They are located right on the shore of a pretty little cove and have a decent restaurant. They have a few bungalows up further in the woods which I do not recommend because of mosquitos.

There is a convenient path to the other side of the island, (Sunset Point) about a ten minute hike with a dramatically different coastline.

Telephone: 01 458 8430 If you reserve in advance, they can arrange for speedboat pick-up at the Ban Phe wharf.

I like Lung Dum Bungalows on Ao Thian (Candlelight Beach). They are located right on the shore of a pretty little cove and have a decent restaurant. They have a few bungalows up further in the woods which I do not recommend because of mosquitos.

There is a convenient path to the other side of the island, (Sunset Point) about a ten minute hike with a dramatically different coastline.

Telephone: 01 458 8430 If you reserve in advance, they can arrange for speedboat pick-up at the Ban Phe wharf.

I haven't stayed there myself, but have had the place recommended by a few friends.

That is a Cell Number it will be 081 458 8430 now

Landline Number is 038 651 810

Archived