Shenzhen

traveller_

Spent a few days in Shenzhen and saw LOTS of girls on the game around hotels... on the street also a lot of very sexy girls are just walking and shopping around -way better than BKK IMO- and prospects seem very good if you can speak mandarine or cantonese- which I unfortnately can't...

Nice city... will be back in August...

Is there a freelancer scene in Shenzhen similar to the one in Bangkok. Im talking about bars, discos maybe shopping malls where they hang out?

Is there any problems with bringing a girl back to your hotel, are the hotels "girl friendly"?

Some of the girls that i see while im out shopping are simply stunning, tall, white skin, petite features. They will often smile at you, but i have no idea if they are "available" or not.

I work in Shenzhen quite often and im sure there is a lot of fantastic action to be had if you knew where to go.

Stayed in the 999 serviced apartment section (there's an hotel also next to it with a similar name) Cost below 900 RMB a night, nice design and standing but a bit small appartments (70sqm??).

Seen a lot of guys coming up with girls so should be no problem. Lots of freelancers also around the hotel.Reports on various websites point at cheap girl's prices and decent services. Yet GF was around all the time, still is... but Shenzhen looks like a great place to fool around P4P or mia noi style.

Yet last nice got drunk on Brane Cantenac 2001 and Clerc Milon 2000 and we're off to Venice so can't complain too much.

Please report from Shenzhen

Kojis, live from a world full of opportunities...

• 2 months later...

Heading back to Shenzhen in a couple of weeks.

What would be the top serviced apartments for very short term rentals? 999 was rather nice but the suite was a tad small plus I guess there are some nicer places.

Besides, anyone has similar info about Guangzhou ?

Thanks

Kojis

Archived