After Hours Bars

khun_kris2007

There's the 'Boss' bar/nightclub near Pratunam (bad spelling) lots of BGs go there, afterhours...it's open real late...ask a taxi driver.

problem with Boss is the fucking aggressive farangs, real assholes in there, bottom of the barrel, embarrassment to the species, haven't been to that shithole in 5 months now...much better (though that's a relative thing ultimately, heh) is tequila dragon...which has recently gone capitalist on our asses, drink price raised from 150 to 200 and now ENFORCED at the door...

a total crap shoot that place, if you're desperate after what now appears to be 3 AM closing at Nana Disco, do yourself a favor and go to soi 13 instead...yes, it's hell, but a cheaper level of hell than the ripoff afterhours bars, haha...

preahko

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you refering to the dungeon on soi 13 ? the one that they open up the grated door to let people in and its up a flight of stairs ? It is a make shift bar in a crappy upstairs room. They charge cover to drink in a hole in the wall... One really sad experience and would never suggest anyone to go through the whole ordeal..

ask a taxi driver, thay know where to go

Sin is open late? Till what time? That's quite a nice place. IMHO.

I agree 'Boss' is a dive for meatheads, i went there once with a BG friend...a real cutey btw....but i wont go there again unless a frontal labotomy is carried out on me first...so that i wont stand out from the crowd...

There's other places...one on SC many BGs go to...at one end, Asoke end, which you have to go upstairs in a lift first to access...don't know the name, normally too drunk to take an interest in names.

Where's the Sanook bar anyway?

Archived