Big Brother UK

Guest baldrick

Obviously, I haven't seen this Big Brother but I have a couple of observations to make:

Firstly - this is only causing a fuss because people are being manipulated into causing a fuss. It is not news and yet the BBC made it the number 2 reported story on the news the other day. Excuse me? Am I fucking missing something here?

Perhaps the opening of the trial of the attempted London suicide bombers wasn't of much interest to the liberal elite that would rather prattle on about whites being 'offensive' and ethnic minorities dutifully being 'offended'. Or worse: Having some Hampstead bed-wetter be offended on their behest.

Perhaps the average Joe in Britain was scared shitless by a Channel 4 broadcast that went undercover in a mosque and was hoping for a follow up story on the news - were the police taking any action? If so, would they be as vigorous as they were with Nick Griffin?

Perhaps the TV licence payer might have been a teeny bit interested in the attack by 'asian' men(this means Pakis in newspeak, when they can be foced to acknowledge it) on a 15 year old boy after they had entered his school.

This Indian girl on Big Brother wasn't even aware of any comments about her. Wha'fuck? Well, she is now, huh.

Secondly - there is a drippy,snobbish and condescending nature to the the damning of Jade Goody et.al. Everybody can join in and show how more educated, enlightened and liberal they are. Two birds with one stone - sneer at the thick 'working class chavs and get brownie points for being 'right on'.

Fuck right off BBC / Channel 4 / The Guardian / and all the rest.

On second thoughts, no, stay. I believe in freedom of speech - you don't, but I'm not fazed. Just let me see the real story. Show me the real agenda here.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i'll open a thread on racist thug pakistanis beating up white lads, or terrorists in our midst, i can rant about later, i also realise the appalling hindu caste system in indian culture spirit raised....and i dont read the guardian, avoud C4 news like the plauge.....but jade goody is a goby cow and has got super rich for being/doing nothing more than being so and talentless, thats what irks me more than anything.

Please don't misunderstand me - that was not an ad hominem attack on anyone. For my sins I have UBC at home and cringe at the BBC World (view). It's an embarrassment. At least Al-Jazeera reports (but not on UBC yet.) The Australian news is much better (and you get the weather forecast for Bandar Seri Begawan on the hour, every hour.)

I have American friends here that note well the anti-Americanism of the BBC; the weasel words; the deliberate mis-reporting of events to fit their anti-war, anti-bush stance. (EXHIBIT 1: Orla Guerin. If you can understand what she is saying in the first place you realise what shit she spouts.)

And believe it or not I consider myself to be more tolerant than many. It's 'faux' liberalism that gets my goat; this constant need to emote and hand-wring.

The self loathing of the media classes knows no bounds and they expect everyone to join in their circle-jerk of BBC bukkake.

Oh God, I'm totally off topic again. This was about Big Brother an' that wasn't it? There's more than a whiff coming from the Irony Curtain and the name of that show.

Anyway - how's your new electric wheelchair Phil? (Runs away before someone gets offended on your behalf.) - smiley faces and all that!

Anyway - Jade Goody? She's your girlfriend, she is. You've kissed her and everything.

Hi there ckrisg, ignorant dumb people exist in all cultures, it just seems when its a person with white skin offending a person with a brown skin here in England all hell breaks loose...

When the same dumb statements are made by thai chavs or Indian chavs in Thailand and India respectively nothing happens...

The pakistanis and Indians will be milking this nonsense for the next couple of years to Britains detriment.. If they dont like it in the Uk they know where the airport is..

STH :)

True STH the British Media does love to hype stories like this up to paint all the White majority as racist, but the fact remains these three slags are bullying and making racist remarks.

One of them has an agenda, Jade Goody I think has been set up by Big Brother and was I think briefed to act as a troublemaker in the house, which has backfired in Channel 4's face because she so thick she has gone out of control. Jo O'Meara and Danielle are just fuc......... thick .

I agree LP this is bullying pure and simple .. that aside I think the Indians should get their own house in order, the Hindus have their repellent caste system, an English man was lynched two weeks ago in India, his crime .. he was lost and knocked on some shack asking for help.. Where were the parliamentary questions on that appalling crime????

The left wing body will welcome this controversy like a manna from heaven...

Personally and I have worked with Indians find them about as decent as a rat with gold tooth, I have never met a successful Indian who hasnt been tacky..

People say the Jews are tight, well I work with Jews and they are not tight, they always tip and respect money.. Indians never tip.. never

Personally speaking I would be happy to see that vain tacky Indian dry bum fucked and chucked out of the Big Brother house back to her shack in Mumbai..

Yours

STH

I'll volunteer to bum fuck her back to Mumbai :shocked:

Given the choice who would you prefer Shilpa or the white trash skanks in there (maybe don't include Cleo in that but shes not right in the head)

:smirk:

So, if you read the Guardian and watch channel 4 (or did), you are pigeon holed into being a liberal whinge bag, right?

Really, get a clue folks...it's just possible you can be liberal and educated and not agree with the PC mania of the UK...remember i'm an ex-shrink and i hate all this PC shit...for the record i despise that uber chav Jade Goody. I dislike racism, but that's because it's about hate and hate indicates a disturbance in thinking.

I've avoided the articles on this seemingly inconsequential bullshit, because it is just that...bullshit.

So, if you read the Guardian and watch channel 4 (or did), you are pigeon holed into being a liberal whinge bag, right?

Really, get a clue folks...it's just possible you can be liberal and educated and not agree with the PC mania of the UK...remember i'm an ex-shrink and i hate all this PC shit...for the record i despise that uber chav Jade Goody. I dislike racism, but that's because it's about hate and hate indicates a disturbance in thinking.

I've avoided the articles on this seemingly inconsequential bullshit, because it is just that...bullshit.

Yes but would you shag Shilpa Shetty :o

Archived