Big Brother UK

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

Well this is hot news here. Personally I never watch this crap but since this did.....its bullying pure and simple and yes i think borderline racism against the indian beauty Shilpa Shety. Jade Goode is without doubt the most moronic, hideously ugly woman on TV right now, what were C4 thinking of putting together a highly educated, beautiful bollywood superstar with a trashy, minging , brainless cow....oh, yes, ratings.....appently goode and her gaggle of bints will need personal protection on leaving the house, will C4 pay for this?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Phil. I was going to start a thread on the board bar about this just so I could get a good rant off my chest.

These fuking people make me want to puke on them. This is just a representation of the celeb culture which is full of sycophantic vultures. What are they about? Shallow, name and fame grabbers. Hiding behind the mask of charity to fulfill their petty ambitions. If I was Shilpa, who in fairness is quite soft and has taste and I dont know why she went on here, but anyway if I was her...i would say look fucking Goody, I m a fucking beautiful famous classic actress and your nothing but a lard eating, salad dodging no stranger to a fish supper ugly cunt. Now shut the fuck up you cheap pig snouting whore. The only game these people understand is humiliation. Of course Shilpa would nt say this cos unlike me she wouldnt let herself down.

Never watched big brother because I detest everything it stands for. These contestants are so ignorant and I m not a classist but I think these people are white gutter trash ,IMHO, which isnt so humble tonigth but who cares...

Pls tak this shite off TV...

Its a shame that in 2007 these brainless slags have no knowledge or understanding of any culture and resort to this bullying and racism.

I'm ashamed to say that when I brought my missus over to the UK she suffered abuse, why because people and unfortunately some of my family displayed the same attitude.

Stupid remarks about do Thais eat dogs, do they live in mudhuts fuc....... morons

I agree LP this is bullying pure and simple .. that aside I think the Indians should get their own house in order, the Hindus have their repellent caste system, an English man was lynched two weeks ago in India, his crime .. he was lost and knocked on some shack asking for help.. Where were the parliamentary questions on that appalling crime????

The left wing body will welcome this controversy like a manna from heaven...

Personally and I have worked with Indians find them about as decent as a rat with gold tooth, I have never met a successful Indian who hasnt been tacky..

People say the Jews are tight, well I work with Jews and they are not tight, they always tip and respect money.. Indians never tip.. never

Personally speaking I would be happy to see that vain tacky Indian dry bum fucked and chucked out of the Big Brother house back to her shack in Mumbai..

Yours

STH

Hi there ckrisg, ignorant dumb people exist in all cultures, it just seems when its a person with white skin offending a person with a brown skin here in England all hell breaks loose...

When the same dumb statements are made by thai chavs or Indian chavs in Thailand and India respectively nothing happens...

The pakistanis and Indians will be milking this nonsense for the next couple of years to Britains detriment.. If they dont like it in the Uk they know where the airport is..

STH :)

I agree Spirit of T Hall that politcal correctness has gone OTT in the UK in the last few years. BUt for me this is not an issue of that really. Its more to do that I think these types in the house whatever race or creed they may be are complete imbeciles. Jade Goody is noting more than an imbecile. Just completely ignorant and stupid and I think malicious and devious...

Unfortunately Jade is not atypical of the British public (as anyone who deals with them will tell you).

I've not seen the program, but have read a little about it. This type of ignorant racism is not only symptomatic of the white trash hand out potato generation, it is also fueling the lefty Guardian reading PC outrage that says "You must put them top of the housing list because they've been racially abused" or "You can't deny them entry becasue it's racist" or "How dare you look under the burkha as they go through passport control" as Rafik flees the country carrying his sisters passport and hopes the sniffer dogs don't detect the explosives he's just detonated.

You do also have to ask yourself if there's be outrage if they'd been ganging up on a Frenchman or possibly a Geordie or is that fair game.

I've personally suffered some pretty horrific verbal abuse in situations I've been in in the past from PC lefties for being a white heterosexual male and outright racial abuse and physical attacks from Pakistanis when I lived in a mixed white Pakistani part of town.

Yes condemn racism and bigotry but please be aware that white people aren't the only ones practising it.

Cheers

Archived