Best Put Downs

Ckrisg

This was posted an another Thai board by Lub Too Mut, apologies if he posts here but its a classic

On my last trip coming through the immigration line there was a Scottish lady with a couple of children, the mother had reason to give one child a little smack.

A german alongside looked disdainfully and said "In Germany we dont smack our children" to which the Scottish lady replied "And in Scotland we dont gas our jews ! now fuck off" I laughed all the way to Patts..

It was the funniest put down I ever ever heard... awesome

I posted this a while back on another thread, but still a good story:

Not so much a rejection line as a rejection action...

I remember being on RCA last year on a Friday night in Route 66, and being rather pissed and dancing the night away.

A very cute, typical Good-Thai-Uni-Girl (typical of Route 66) caught my eye about 3 tables over.

She was fucking gorgeous.

Totally out of my league in the P4P scene, let alone picking up a GTG of this calibre! (But thought I'd have a crack anyway!)

Anyway, throwing caution to the wind, I caught her eye and blew a kiss in her direction.

She smiled sweetly, pretended to reach out and "catch" it with her hand. The the smile instantly turned into a frown, and she "threw" the kiss down at her feet and proceeded to stamp on it repeatedly with her foot as if she was squashing a bug.

I just wanted to curl up and die. I only stayed another 5 minutes then had to leave as I couldn't handle her and all her friends laughing at me.

As Dog would say.... FARK!

Archived