Best Put Downs

Ckrisg

Real GTGs do not go to RCA ...

'Nuff said.

What? Because a thai girl goes out and has a beer or a few drinks with friends, it means she's not a GTG. yes, because beer makes you a bad person, and staying out after midnight.

Still might be a nice person. Lots of us go to RCA,nightspots...does it make us bad people?

p.s. My biggest surprise in Thailand was when one of my students walked up to my table in Woodstock, wai-ed me and sat down to talk. She pointed out her boyfriend, a Brit around 30 or so. Of course, she had lived in Sydney a few years, so she was hardly typical. But NEP is the last place you expect to see your students!

(I am using the students' own definition of a GTG, not mine.)

<>

I will have to analyze your posts because as far as i remember u are not a thai girl? :confused:

LOL, well spotted. I wish I was a thai girl lesbian. :D

I know what you mean Flashermac. The real GTG are the really reserved ones who dont drink or smoke, and no quick sex.

The GTG are dangerous also. You end up with a case of fatal attraction on your hands.

<<<>

I will have to analyze your posts because as far as i remember u are not a thai girl? >>

Only laugh 've had today, thanks Phil!

The Soi 4 Ratchada crowd seems to be gettting younger, even the wife is amazed how young the girls are.

Still I am happpy to hear only NTG (Naughty Thai Girls) go to these places!

There are a few GTGs who go to RCA, but they after something serious...i know plenty....hundreds...there are also NTGs and BGs there, so it's possible to get confused by an experience there...

MooNoi, i think she liked you...really...

Thailand is changing -- and has changed a lot since I've been here. It is becoming more westernised in many ways. I've asked students what they think when they see a couple holding hands or even with the guy's arm around the girl. They invariably say they presume they are sleeping together. You would never see such physical contact in public 20 or 30 years ago. It was simply not done -- even with one's own wife.

Archived