Coyote Dancers at Secrets

Evel_Penivel

Nothing really wrong in all the attempts to explain the term Coyote Girl

All over the world a coyote girl like we find it in Pattaya is considered a Go Go girl, which is a girl in hot outfits dancing to the music and makes the crowd GO dancing! Like an animateur for the people! Since nudity in Thailand is forbidden they called the Strip Clubs (what they are) A Go Go bars and pretend that their bars feature only hot clothed girls who animate the customers!

Coyote was invented to make a clear statement that their girls aren't nude, they are clothed in sexy clothes like a REAL GoGo Dancer is supposed to be dressed! The Movie Coyote Ugly has delivered that term but I find it personally very stupid sine it has nothing to do with the movies dancers!

However, that is the history behind it!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The slang term "coyote ugly" refers to the feeling of waking up after a one night stand and discovering that you are beside someone who is so physically repulsive that you would gladly gnaw off any of your limbs that he or she is sleeping on just so you can get away without being discovered. Coyotes, when caught in a trap, will chew off their paws to get away.

It's the customers, not the bartenders, who are coyote ugly. In December, we had a "mini-R/T" for LOS fans in New York, with participants coming from several boards. Here's a photo of one of the coyote bartenders at the Patriot Saloon in lower Manhattan:

Evil

:devil:

Have to agree with previous posts...if that's the standard of ladies at secrets then i wont be going there...

There are plenty of stunning TGs around, they just don't work in bars...try meeting them in 'normal' places like RCA...i'm there tomorrow...can't wait.

...if that's the standard of ladies at secrets then i wont be going there...

I certainly didn't intend for those pics to be indicative of any standard. The place has about 20 coyote dancers, I just took a few quick pics of the ones I could get clear shots of from where I was sitting.

I'm attaching photos of some of the more notable Secrets girls, but I didn't take them.

Evil

:devil:

The ladies look better in the club,

the one with the white top and the jeans miniskirt is the one with the asshole attitude I think. I don't remember the name but I am sure it didn't have more than 4 letters :)

When she heard I was German she started talking german and told me that she hates germans! (can i use 3 times the same word?) She is 28, right?

Oh well, I stick to my own statement, different people different treatments, she might be a nice one, she definitely had a nice rack!

• 2 weeks later...
I JUST wanted to open a thread about the delicious burgers at Secrets! They have some really nice girls there, allthough I don't like the concept of the bar and still the burgers are amazing!

nice pics :)

If you like tasty burgers, also try Bob's Barbeque. Try the Wagon Wheel Burger. It'll kick your ass. Don't have any personal interest or stake in his establishment but am posting the link for direction purposes. He used to have a kitchen in TQ2 until co-owner Steve passed away.

http://www.bobs-bbq.com/

I had a couple of TQ2 burgers before when they shot down the pizza place at the corner to walking street, I didn't remember them as good, actually I thought they are microwave burgers but to be fair I have to admit that I am very shitfaced when I go to Tq2, I fucked their young mamasan once and after that I always had the entire staff on my lap and they expected me to buy them drinks! Haven't been there in at least 8 months now. Bobs websites bandwidth limit is exceeded gotta check it out another time

Archived