Coyote Dancers at Secrets

Evel_Penivel

Some pics of coyote dancers at Secrets Bar on Soi 14 just off Walking Street. I had a great time there, the dancers were very friendly and not at all pushy about lady drinks. I didn't try any of their "off premises" services, but the bar fine for a coyote is 1,000B before 1.00 a.m., 600B after. Her fee is a matter of negotiation, but I imagine it's in the range of 1,500B to 2,000B, depending on time and service requested.

Evel

:devil:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Evel.

The first "Miss Tann" photo.. she'd have to be pushing late 30's wouldn't she? (Not that there's anything wrong with that, but just a little old for a coyote dancer IMHO).

One of the others is a real cutie... then I saw the tattoo... instantly off the list. (Unless she makes some interesting suggestions! :hubba: :devil: )

CT... read the first post!! Slow down my boy!!

oops, read it again!

Well they have some nice girls but hell they arent worth that money, nobody is! Burgers are good but the boss must be loving his bar too much. The girls are nice but nothing special! Was talking to a 29yo yesterday. She had a fucked up attitude. I asked her, "you worked in BKK before?" "Yes how you know?" "Because your are a fucking slut"

Burgers an nothing more at gis joint

I asked her, "you worked in BKK before?" "Yes how you know?" "Because your are a fucking slut"

Haha, I liked that line :) . Or make that "slut" "bitch". Pretty much sums up the difference in these two cities. Sure there are some nice girls in Bangkok too but getting harder to find them year by year. Or maybe it's me that is getting older and uglier :o

Pretty much sums up the difference in these two cities. Sure there are some nice girls in Bangkok too but getting harder to find them year by year. Or maybe it's me that is getting older and uglier

Probably a bit of both! Same same me! (And a lot of other guys too I think!)

I spent several nights in the bar over the last couple of weeks. I thought that it was laid out pretty well, they play the music at a good volume and have some fun girls in there.

The food is very good.

There is a young girl in there named after a Jane's Addition song that is alot of fun :) and is a great dancer. I kind of regret not barfining her during my trip since we got on so well but there's always next time.

Archived