Krabi

Kauai Jim

Much thanks to those that suggested Krabi.

Truly one of the most beautiful spots on earth. My little Russian friend thought she had died and gone to heaven. Passed on Phi Phi Islands due to mass construction, and am told as many as 2000 people a day visit. Stayed in a beautiful hotel at Railay. If it haden't been for the the little lady and you guys, I doubt I would have ever made the trip. Thanks again.

Looking forward to meeting with you tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
Passed on Phi Phi Islands due to mass construction, and am told as many as 2000 people a day visit.

That's one reason why I prefer Railay to Phi Phi.. there so many beautiful islands in Krabi province why crowd onto one crammed full of people?

I'll be down here until the end of February; if anyone is headed down this way let me know and I'll buy you a drink... :beer:

A week too late. Was at Pakasai Resort, Ao Nang for a few days a week ago. A tad over priced, but a very relaxed and most enjoyable time. Would be a good spot for a "honeymoon" if anyone was so inclined....lol...

It was my first visit, but will not be my last. Ao Nang also got the Miss P. seal of approval....we'll be back

Cheers DS

Before the tsunami (never return after) I like to spend a week in Phi Phi, your right that in the day there is many people but by night it was OK.

So for me it was diving, fishing and beach in the day and going to eat and drink in Ton Sai. It was heaven on earth because there was no traffic, no motorbikes or cars no tuk tuk and that is something you don't find a lot in this world.

I second that.

I was at the Pakasai Resort a year ago. Sort of like the Ewok Village from Star Wars. Great spot! Yes, a great place for a honeymoon. Too bad i was with a very drunken friend. It was still great fun. Krabi is a wonderfull place.

If you get a chance you should try a canoe tour around Ao Thalane. The most eerie and wonderfull place i have ever been too. It depends on the tides of how much you can see of the place. I was lucky and saw must of it.

A week too late. Was at Pakasai Resort, Ao Nang for a few days a week ago. A tad over priced, but a very relaxed and most enjoyable time. Would be a good spot for a "honeymoon" if anyone was so inclined....lol...

It was my first visit, but will not be my last. Ao Nang also got the Miss P. seal of approval....we'll be back

Cheers DS

Roger that one. I stayed at Ao Nang for a week with a japanese bird a few years ago. Lovely spot, very romantic, no complaints. :up: Definitely a "keep the little lady happy" resort. :angel:

(You'd be bored shitless after 2 days if you were there on your Jack Jones and after some bad behaviour, like. :devil: :hubba: :drunk::clown: )

jack :help:

Archived