Deja vu all over again

Flashermac

The protesting, for the most part, is an outward display of the dislike of the President. The only focus these protesters have in common is their dislike of this administration and anything it stands for.

It is this hatred that may fuel violence in the near future. People just do not like this President and it appears some are willing to do almost anything to show their disapproval.

It is this hatred that may fuel violence in the near future. People just do not like this President and it appears some are willing to do almost anything to show their disapproval.

There is certainly a wide range of people who hates this president and they have all reason for that. He brings death, who ever you try to spin it, he does! These protesters certainly not agree with the president, they don not agree with this war in Iraq. It is connected with each other, those who want peace do automatically protest against George W. Bush and after what he has done it is time and the more parents will loose their children the more rage will grow in them. You are damn right, one day it could turn into blind violence and we could see wild pictures on the streets of America.

I always found it hard to argue with americans as a european and I understand americans who doesn't wanna be lectured about their country and it's measures to get what they want. I wouldn't wanna hear it myself and who am I to say this to one of you? People like Bush have power because the americans let him. 6 Years ago he became the most powerful man in the world but under what circumstances? Let's not forget that. It wasn't clean. People have re-elected him, only god knows why, allegedly he had the better morals as J. Kerry. In 6 years he invaded 2 countries because of an event that happened on September 11th 2001, an even which many people say they have evidence it was an inside job, these are people we call idiots, enemy combatants, conspiracy theorists just because they think outside of the box, in fact these idiots are scientists, firefighters, policemen, doctors.. all people with reasonable jobs. People don't listen to them, people rather watch fox news. News in Germany do report about an event, news in America are making an opinion which makes the people more unindividualized. Tell a lie over and over again, it doesn't make it true but it becomes true in the heads of the people! The majority of every countries population is simple, not too hard to fool those, those who stand up against whats going on are labeled as liberal fools which is offensive since being liberal is a good thing in the most european countries, especially those who has been run by dictators or communists. You might not understand what I am trying to say, the average joe american does his job, pays his taxes and listens, he doesn't know what is outside the borders of the united States, he knows there is Mexico and Puerto Rico close by, he couldn't tell you anything if France is east, south or west in Europe (if he knows it i in europe) Exactly these people hated France and Germany for not falling for Bushes lies, French Fries has been called Freedom Fries and Germany has been called a country with a too weak Army (which is americas work in the first place) However they want to spread the news they do it. They have Georges brother directly placed at Fox News and if things are reported too negative they have invented laws to stop them!

Good people go on the street, Iwould just wish it wouldn't be figures like Sean Penn and they would protest for something more reasonable. Violence will most likely come if Bushes new Iraq Strategy fails again.

Spin it as you want it, America is a war country, it has people who supports war and it seems they have a plenty of them.

Archived