Age one should go to thailand w/o problems

goofker

At your age really no need to pay for sex in Thailand,

Depends how long he's here...

If it's a short holiday there'll be less chance of a freebie than if he lived here.

Not speaking Thai won't help when trying to get a freebie from a GTG.

Most of these girls want a boyfriend who lives here, or at least a gig... not a one-nighter.

And... most of them still live with their parents.

If I was him and only here for a short time, I wouldn't waste my time trying to pick up women who (potentially) have little experience with sex (or sex with a farang), and head to the bars where there's bound to be a few girls who will willingly go with a young fresh piece of meat.

Oh.. and to the original poster... despite what a lot of people round here will till you, no... every Thai girl does NOT want to have sex with a farang and NOT every Thai girl will sleep with you no matter how much baht you wave in front of her. That attitude can get you into a LOT of trouble.

(Not saying you were stating this in your post, Trooper).

The question is, why do you want to go to Thailand? There are certainly lots of westerners that age traveling in SE Asia. They are the backpacker set. It is a worthwhile experience in life. However I guess since you are on this forum you are interested in sex? Well you should consider this carefully in regards to what you want for your future life with women. Do you want to marry a western woman and have a normal life? In that case I suggest you do not go to Thailand looking for sex at 18. Most of us have had the experiences in Asia which mean we will never be in a marriage with another western woman. We have seen the light and there is no turning back. Once you have experienced an Asian woman, western women just do not measure up. And to many of us, the Thai woman is the cream of Asian women. So at 18 if you taste the best, it is hard to go back again. I am serious here. It will change your life. Can you deal with your friends and family if you are with an Asian woman? You may find yourself an outcast in your own surroundings. Thailand can also be addictive. You can spend all of your time back in the west planning how to go back again.

So with all of those warnings make your own decision. We have all found that our experiences in Thailand and elsewhere in Asia are some of the best times of our lives. Perhaps we would not appreciate it so much if we had not experienced the west first.

You can get an STD from your next door neighbor in the west. Just assume ANY woman you are with anywhere in the world has STDs and act accordingly.

There is no turning back once you have tasted mysteries of the east!

Most of us have had the experiences in Asia which mean we will never be in a marriage with another western woman. We have seen the light and there is no turning back. Once you have experienced an Asian woman, western women just do not measure up. And to many of us, the Thai woman is the cream of Asian women. So at 18 if you taste the best, it is hard to go back again. I am serious here. It will change your life.

There is no turning back once you have tasted mysteries of the east!

Wow, in a just a few short sentences the questions swirling around in my mind over the last couple of years have diminished and I can see things much more clearly now.

Why thank you mainsail. Happy sailing! :spin:

Archived