Age one should go to thailand w/o problems

goofker

Damn! 18!! You will have a great time...head to Phuket or samui...my brother came here when he was 17...he loved it....just don't expect every girl to be interested, some like older men with money and maturity...luckily for the older men...but lots like to have sex with 'handsome young man'....i just wish i'd come here at 18...instead i waited a few years...silly me....

Any advice on anything, please ask...it can be a bit daunting at first, but soon becomes insane fun.

Depends...are you mature for your age? wise to the ways of the world? able to spot and avoid trouble? Able to plan, and predict? If so, please tell me how, as I am an immensly immature twat...You may be o.k. if you can keep your head/wits about you...if not, join the club, and have fun! Though it may ruin you for all decent relationships/women.

You lucky man. If you have the sort of time I had when I first came you ll start planning how you can stay. I came when I was 22 and it was great, hope you have a great time. If you have no real tieds follow dogs advice and stick to RCA, Ratchada and find a cutie. Also venture to the whore district where you will have more chance to meet a westerner who you can befriend and enjoy. I found it was better fun with a sidekick.

I came first time when I was 22 and had a blast in Pattaya. But be warned that if you hang around in hooker bars you can get a bit twisted ideas about how the things really are. At your age really no need to pay for sex in Thailand, just go to RCA and similar places in Bangkok or head to the islands (Phuket, Samui, Phangan). If your good looking the girls will go crazy.

Archived