Fired, Divorced, and Evicted....

buddha

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no lady boys...got caught diddling the maid [in mid-diddle], have been drinking and partying profusely.

completely my fault....certainly not claiming I have been wronged...looking back on the last 8 months and thinking WTF?

at least I have a big smile on my face...YimSiam I didn't take offense, I may come off like a bottom feeder but believe me it's sirloin only.

Can anyone say 'I told you so?'

Some prime rib waiting in my bed behind me, gotta go fellas, promise to wear a rubber.

in case of Man at Work it would be better "Pooh rap Jang" instead of "Pooh Bah" and in case of buddha maybe "Pooh rap Kraow" or "Pooh rak phaet diaogarn" :neener:

Translation please for the ones' date=' which are not that good in Thai (no pun intended)

MaW[/quote']

"Poo Rap Jang" just means an employee, with your nickname a worker :)

"Pooh rak phaet diaogarn"

Person who loves (person) same gender.

hn

It's been one hell of a week for me.

Terminated by my employer...no reason given as of yet.

Kicked out of my apartment....employers pays for it.

Kicked out of my wifes arms & house....got caught cheating [again and again].

My life is a complete and utter wreck. At least no one's pregnant and I do have my toes crossed while typing that. Compounding things is what I believe to be a dependency on a commonly found 'pain killer', a return to smoking cigarettes, and a severe problem with limiting my drinking.

Looks like it's time to shave my head, but a singha tank top, and move to pattaya.....

Just when I thought I was really starting to excell

Look on the bright side ...it is all down hill from here :neener:

no lady boys...got caught diddling the maid [in mid-diddle], have been drinking and partying profusely.

completely my fault....certainly not claiming I have been wronged...looking back on the last 8 months and thinking WTF?

Hahaha... *you* were thinking WTF? Spare a thought for the board! It's been an interesting ride.

Didn't you starting to work out at a Muay Thai gym? Here's my unsolicited advice: take a week off, stay off the booze, start exercising (use that as a substitute for drinking) and clear your head. Go to a Wat and improve your Thai; go to Luang Prabang (no lightlife); start trainning for a marathon (I did that and the trainning did wonders to clear my head even if I must finished close to last).

Farangs do crash and burn here all the time, but if you impose a bit of discipline on yourself, I think it can be avoided.

What is getting me down these days is the anti-foreign sentiment here. I have to deal with the friggin Bank of Thailand - the brain trust that caused the SET to drop by 15% on 19 December. These guys just ooze with anti Farang attitudes; it has become really nasty lately with all sorts of snide remarks. I hold my tongue, complain with my friends or here and either go for a long run or work out in the gym. Helps alot.

Gaddie-

Interesting comment about the anit farang sentiment... You feel it is getting even worse? Hmm Hard to believe it could get worse without public outings and the like.

With some officials in the government it is worse. In the public at large I don't feel any major changes. Here is how I see it.

Thaksin was a populist, capable of whipping of public sentiment against Farangs when it suited his interests. But that never stopped him from changing direction and selling his business to a Singapore owned comapny when it suited his interests.

This group is different - more fragmented and not particularly adept at marketing and they certainly aren't populists, particuarly the economic policy makers. They are elitists. They don't trust the public or markets generally and they don't like globalization. You might have been able to get away with some of this nonsense 20 years ago, but not today. And they don't seem to realize this.

Archived