Fired, Divorced, and Evicted....

buddha

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, at least look on the bright side: they haven't revoked your Thai citizenship and taken away your passport! Plus, now all that extracurricular behavior won't count as cheating anymore, and I for one would almost wish that I had good reason to be a shaved-head, wife-beater-wearing Pattaya bottom-feeder, it'd be a nice excuse for a while (it's not the falling that hurts, it's the landing, right?).

YimSiam

no, no, not a personal poke, just a misunderstanding -- seemed to me that you were proposing to drift down off the murky depths of pattaya and let things go for a while, become one of those football hooligan types (which i maybe unfairly think of as bottomfeeders). no offense meant. i retract the bit about bottomfeeding. replace it with, say, "guy": "a shaved-head, wife-beater-wearing Pattaya guy".

perhaps better shave your head, buy an orange tanktop, and move to a monastery far from pattaya for a while, fix your worries there?

and yeah, I'm still jealous of you having perfectly good reason to fuck off to pattaya and live that life...

YimSiam

Archived