Etihad

Sukhumvit

Bibblies, i think i've had one delay on Emirates, other than that seems ok? My wife was on the same flight you are talking about that gets to BKK at 19.00 three weeks ago and she was on the ground before 19.00 and in her hotel room in Sukhumvit in less than an hour! so not bad. That includes having to collect her checked in bag but the Thai passport queue of course. If i'm travelling alone i walk quite fast so whatever seat i have on the plane i usually get to immigration ahead of most of the other passengers and i always just have hand luggage so thats not an issue for me either. So in your case shit, shower, shave and hit the ground running?! :)

Simie.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... she was on the ground before 19.00 and in her hotel room in Sukhumvit in less than an hour!

Ah, but hang on a sec... knowing some physical attributes of your wife, that may be a misleading comparison... :)

Was that all of her through customs and in the hotel room by 20.00 or just the top front part? :D:cover:

The BA/Quantas/Thai ones

Bibs...

Love your work (generally), but keep on spelling QANTAS with a "U" (Quantas) and the Aussies on the board will *NOT* be happy with you! :cussing:

QANTAS = Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Service. (Or: Queers And Nymphomaniacs Train As Stewards... or: Quite A Nice Trip, Any Survivors?)

Still, doesn't change the fact that it's a shit airline. (Compared to the Asian carriers, Emirates and Ethiad anyway!)

Listen mate, I speak the Qeen's English. :smirk:

Qantas is a bit depressing somehow. It only recently got individual screens in its planes, didn't it?

EVA's recently reburbished its planes, I've noticed, so it's got them in at last. I might have gone with them but I didn't like their midday Bangkok return time.

Archived