Drinking and Riding

DSbadger

sorry guys, it was just a come on, on that question.

I don't try to be a smart %$#, and perhaps I should not have done that on my very first post, but I was just in one of those moods.

I do need good intell on the situation on the ground there, so not all my questions will be the piss.

J2, read one of his answers on another thread.

He's a troll.

not this time, just wanted to have a beer as soon as I got in to town and on the trek down to Pats.

In the US, you can't be drinking a beer unless you have some kind of seperation from the driver, i.e a stretch limo. I guess I am asking about open container laws in LOS, which I do not know anything about.

not this time, just wanted to have a beer as soon as I got in to town and on the trek down to Pats.

In the US, you can't be drinking a beer unless you have some kind of seperation from the driver, i.e a stretch limo. I guess I am asking about open container laws in LOS, which I do not know anything about.

The tee rak tells me that it is no problem to drink in a vehicle as a passenger. We had done this several times while doing tours in small SUVs.

Hey...it used to be OK to drink and drive in Texas! (20+ years ago)...then they changed that only the passenger can drink...now, I don't know/.

How about the drive-ups in New Orleans to get alcoholic beverages...Hurricanes, etc. They put a straw in the cup with half the paper on the straw so that it is a "sealed" container!

Party on!!!

Archived