Web Translator Thai-English??

Not difficult to find websites that offer machine translation from Japanese, Korean, and Chinese to English, but I haven't seen Thai among the languages...

Is it available somewhere, or is the written Thai too complex??

ยากพบเว็บไซต์ที่เสนอที่ภาŪ 5;าอังกฤษการแปลภาษาด้วยเครื 656;องจากญี่ปุ่นเกาหลีและชาวจ& #3637;นแต่ฉันไม่พบไทยระหว่างภาษ ;า… คือมันที่ใช้การได้?ฉที่ในบ$ 34;งทีหรือคือไทยที่ถูกเขียนท 3637;่เกินไปสลับซับซ้อน??

This was the result of translating the original message in this thread. Note the square symbol in the last line. Is this translation any good?

Tycona,

No idea dude! smile.gif" border="0 I ran a few simple sentences through it, and the neighbor said they were o.k. I would assume that, like all translation software, there is a wide margin of error. Even among the programs that translate English-German, which are both from the same "family" of languages, there is a wide margin. I am also told that puncuation can throw these programs off as well...

That translation is close but not accurate.

The negative at the start seems to throw it.

Probably if that sentence started off with "It is not....." it would translate OK.

As has been discussed before this board's software garbles thai in long sentences, throwing in odd symbols. Short sentences with clear sentence breaks print OK.

Archived