Kualar Lumpur

JungleBunny

Just want to know if anyone knows any good places in KL for either Thai Hookers or any other asian girls to pick up. Normally I would just go to Thailand but this trip which I am going on in 3 months times is for business. So I want have a chance to slip over to Bkk or Phuket :(

Also prices if known, I assume they will be much higher than LOS.

thanks

JungleBunny

Concorde Hotel in downtown KL. The hotel bar is the Hard Rock, which has dozens of freelancers. Of course, they try to get stupid money, but I'd think in the RM250-300 would get you an all-nighter.

In the same hotel's health center, they come right out and ask if you want sex or a massage. Full service there was RM230 for 90 min.

These prices are a year old, so adjust accordingly.

Oh, and the rooms at the Concorde are just fine too.

The PJ Hilton and the Subang Holliday Villa's health clubs are guaranteed full service as well.

Bangsar Baru is a nice bar area (better than downtown IMHO) and if you have any game, you should be able to pick up a regular girl for free. Just be careful if she's an ethnic Malay or you may have the religious police visiting your hotel room at a most inopportune time. 0.01% chance, but still, I would not be keen to have that happen to her (nothing would happen to you). That said, I lived there for 3+ years and only heard it happening once (and that was because of a jealous old boyfriend "dropping a dime").

I dig KL. It is as fun as Bangkok, but you need to get to know it first, otherwise it is more reserved.

Cheers,

SD

PS -- If you want to see nekkid girls, ask a taxi driver (preferably Chinese) to take you to a "papaya farm." That's the local slang for a go-go bar -- they move around the city, usually in KTV (karaoke) places, but the taxi guys know where they are.

Go to the Beach Club on Jalan P Ramlee. Pretty expensive for drinks (about 20RM per beer = 200 Baht), but loads of freelancers. Good live band as a rule, too.

Mainly Philippino, some Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Thais as well. They quote expensive prices but can usually be bargained down to about 200RM for short time and 300RM for long time.

The Phillies are the cheapest, and the Viets and the Chinese and Taiwanese ask the most. Most of the Chinese and Taiwanese girls won't go for under 350RM short time. Pity, but understandable as they are the most gorgeous IMO. (Right, Sua Dum?!!)

Speaking of Taiwan gals, she says "Ni hao," Mr Piggy!

Man, I could easily live in Taiwan if they only had less typhoons and earthquakes. But a few more nights with her and I may forget all about natural diasters...

And no, not P4P, just digs white guys! And shopping at Japanese department stores. And expensive dinners. But am I complaining? NOT!

Cheers,

SD

Here's another one from a few years back. Hmmmm, Rebecca. She was a secretary at one of my customers in Taipei. I liked visiting that customer, needless to say. Cuz she too dug white guys...and Royal Salute whisky...

Cheers,

SD

PS - Sorry OP for hijacking your thread, but I think you got the info you wanted, no?

Archived