Soi 7 & 8

thefezman

Just a few couple of years ago Soi 7, 8 and 9 has been the busiest part of Pattaya after WS.

Haven't been down the "Beach" for quite a while, but would think Soi 9 will Always remain busy!!!!

Isn't Soi 9 the Police Station, rather than Beer Bar territory????????

You are absolutely right about the Russian. They are outnumbering the Germans easily and even the Brits. Aside of the middleaged guys with young women I see more and more young russian guys in their mid late twenties too. I they are spending like hell.

Just last week in sabai dee, there were six russians sipping 2 bottles of Jack Daniels in 30 min and then took 2 girls each.

Just wondering where they have the money from, as just don't (want to) believe that they are all linked to the mafia. If the russian mafia settles in Pattaya that would be worse than Thaksin, Purachai and all other corrupt police generals together.

Pattaya has become to Russian organized crime what Las Vegas was to the Mafia in the 50's and 60's., an unrestricted playground where nobody will question them.

There was a large gang fight between a group of young Russian toughs and a bunch of Thais, soon reinforced by more Thais armed with clubs and knives at a restaruant on 2nd Rd last week...the Russians got the worst of it.

You have to question where people from what is not exactly the richest country in the world, Russia, get their cash if they're just "ordinary joes." I mean, with Euros, Ozzies and Yanks we all know some of us work shitty hours and save like hell for a couple of weeks away. But the Russkies...? :confused:

Pattaya is like a huge pile of shite on the eastern seaboard attracting vermin, flies and maggots from all over the world. Seems like half the football hooligans from England have opened up bars here. Who wants to go out to drink with thugs? :confused: Not when I've got them at home! :crazy::o:( :thumbdown:

You have to question where people from what is not exactly the richest country in the world, Russia, get their cash if they're just "ordinary joes."

There are about 150 million Ruskies and along those there are lots of neo-rich people that are now travelling and acting like fucking world owners. Believe it or not Moscow is the most expensive city in the world right now.

I just wish communism would come back and they would close their borders. I live a bit too close to that country.

My only experience with Moscow was an enforced stopover there on way to Bkk many moons ago. Taken to a hotel overnight, just outside airport. Was like going through a time portal back to granny's front room circa 1969. Cabbage fucking soup for dinner. Puke green painted walls. Crap. Crap. Crap. And attitudes to kill for. :mad:

Now, you being in the big H right next door to them that's gotta be tough. I mean, do they ever smile? I know years of communism must have been tough but lighten up dudes. How the f can they afford tropical holidays though 'cos their wages are still crap right? :confused:

Now, you being in the big H right next door to them that's gotta be tough. I mean, do they ever smile? I know years of communism must have been tough but lighten up dudes. How the f can they afford tropical holidays though 'cos their wages are still crap right? :confused:

No, I haven't seen them smiling except after mugging some Finn on the street. Call me a racist or whatever but I haven't seen anything good coming from that country. Some Russian women are beautiful but when they open their mouth and speak couple of words of their language I don't have any interest left.

Those who can afford to travel have their own businesses. A lot of people there got very rich after the system fell apart and they were fast and clever enough to take advantage of that. I still have hard time to believe that many honest Russian (are there any?) can afford to travel.

Archived