Normal Thai Girls Revisited

scott808

I have a online gf and she asked me why am I coming to Thailand? I told her that my friend said everything is cheap. She then tells me if he said that the girls are cheap too!

I'm guessing that if you have a Thai Girlfriend that has a non sexual or normal (american standard) type of a job. She will not like you going to redlight districts to party and pick-up girls?

Are their thinking exactly like an american girl regarding committed relationships? 1 man & 1 woman only?

Correct: non-bar girls with normal middle class jobs do not like the naughty night life scene and resent the fact that many westerners automatically think Thai girls are generally very permissive. They are also suspicious of men in general, which they probably should be since the vast majority of men visiting LOS tend to forget many of the moral norms of back home and 'let loose'.

I have a online gf and she asked me why am I coming to Thailand? I told her that my friend said everything is cheap. She then tells me if he said that the girls are cheap too!

I'm guessing that if you have a Thai Girlfriend that has a non sexual or normal (american standard) type of a job. She will not like you going to redlight districts to party and pick-up girls?

Are their thinking exactly like an american girl regarding committed relationships? 1 man & 1 woman only?

Scott baby, if you want to keep your reproductive organs in the right place you want to believe it.

How do you have a gf online? If your talking about meeting a girl you met on one of the dating sites tread carefully. Most of them are players in one form or another. Easiest way to tell is by delayed replies during chat. Usually indicated they have more than one fish nibbling the bait. The other side to that is you can actually meet some nice girls who are simply looking for a farang bf to send them money every month or marry them and make babies.

How do you have a gf online? If your talking about meeting a girl you met on one of the dating sites tread carefully. Most of them are players in one form or another. Easiest way to tell is by delayed replies during chat. Usually indicated they have more than one fish nibbling the bait. The other side to that is you can actually meet some nice girls who are simply looking for a farang bf to send them money every month or marry them and make babies.

I used the words "online gf", btw this is not the one from phuket, this is a different girl.

This one is in the medical field. Doesn't drink or smoke and probably makes more money than me.

I've met some Thai women online through match.com with normal middle-class office jobs, and they were more conservative than the average American woman. Let me know right up front that they didn't like or approve of places like Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patong Road.

this is a different girl.

the day will come when your regret that you have said that! I am glad the guys go easy on you right now!

This one is in the medical field. Doesn't drink or smoke and probably makes more money than me.

Make sure she checks out, phone call, cam chat, picture with "fansign" however.

One (me in particular) wonders what a girl with a medical degree, who alledgedly makes more money than you, is doing on the internet and why would she talk to an unexperienced guy.

You scare the shit out of me bro, you haven't even been in the country and you are asking questions about relationships and commitment. I hope for your sake it is all just hyper theoretical!

For what it's worth, the biggest scammers that I know are so called good thai girls, the better the education - the better the scam, you least expect it from a GTG and that is exactly when the con his hitting you in the face, in the heart and wipes out large amounts of your savings account!

Be careful and make sure she checks out!

Archived