Laos oops dropped bollock

SiLeakHunt

Decided on Laos for my Visa run, missed the Embasssy thi smorning, so will be staying a day longer than necessary.

Have had four hours of an afternoon here and it looks like I've exhausted all the options (Foot massage, market, headmasters study that passes for a national museum and taxi drivers trying to flog me opium).

Anyone give me any entertaining options or will I be cutting a deal with a cabbie ?

Cheers

Some of the research I did for my trip last August:

Go to the large bars, across from the Novetel, there are 3. Plenty of action Pay for Play. Different, operation than Thailand, you sit down, and the MaMa, will bring a few out for you to select. THe girl is there to drink and be companion, but will go, as well. Small money, just a couple hundred baht for a companion hour. Actually you do not have to buy her a drink, but, who wants to be a cheap charlie. Anou Hotel, intown, have ladies willing, as well, in the lounge. Got to find one that speaks, English, not so easy, less than 50% for sure, companion rent, is only about 100 baht an hour. Will go with you, you gotta make your own deal.

Novatel Disco / Wonderland / The new place to go is Don Chan Palace... they have a nightclub on the third floor.. I think. Outdoor bar, rockin' every weekend, open until around 3 am...

Along the river, were the road turns to dirt, is a nice area, many waitress there keen to play!

There 's a big hangout called KopChaiDeu by the Namphu circle fountain in the centre. Its a big restored colonial house with a garden bar in front, lots of activity plenty of expats etc.

The Mekong Hotel has kareoke and massage with girls.

Dytime disco Facing the river it is on your right, go along, past art hotel, up there. Should be easy to find via loud music and lots of motobikes parkedd out front. Other than that I'd stick to Novatel as a first time exerience,

Third day I switched hotel to Ekalat. Huge room for 20USD.

t. I went to Lane Xang disco again

Found and went to a disco called Zeaza. It is very close to Anou hotel.

hotel. I think its called Saiyana.

Saw a club on the first floor.

I wandered into a cabaret club on Samsenthai Road across form the Dragon Hotel and maybe one block further down. It was easy to see with lots of lights and glitz and people coming and going.

my guesthouse the Santisouk, on the street to the National Stadium

Anou hotel The hotel room was 20 dollars per night and I gave the girl other 20 dollars.

Try Settha Palace. Hotel

an recommend the bar/disco in the Mekong Hotel across the street from the Novotel.

None of the above is mine, all mined from the web.

The only bits I can vouch for are:

KopChaiDeu some freelancers there.

Anou hotel has pay to sit and entertain girls in the Disco on the ground floor.

Everything is slow in Laos. But I like it....

Cheers

Coss

... and taxi drivers trying to flog me opium).

Anyone give me any entertaining options or will I be cutting a deal with a cabbie ?

Cheers

You want to watch yourself with that gear, cock. :nono: The last time I had a quick blast of that mind-bending clobber :clown: I woke up on some cunt's back garden lawn in Scotland half naked with no shoes on, wallet and memory missing, and nearly ended up getting ferried to the clink for the night in a black mariah when the concerned householder dialed the fuzz. :doah:

Those were the days... :drunk:

See you in March, boss. :beer:

jack :help:

Archived