For Fidel

Flashermac

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Flasher.

I think the "military industrial complex" theory is most the most likely.

It covers pretty much everyone involved.

If anyone is interested, watch the Zapruder film in slow motion. Watch the driver and his front seat passenger when the bullet hits JFK in the throat. They slow down almost to a stop, turn around and watch until the fatal shot hits (some say the driver himself pulled the trigger, it looks like he fires a gun over his shoulder), and speed off.

Consider that the secret service guys, who would normally run along side the president's car, were stood down, the motorcycle cops were moved to the back and the crowd thinned out near the kill zone.

Nixon was in Dallas when it happened, as was LBJ (who convinced JFK to visit Dallas), as was E. Howard Hunt(CIA agent, Watergate burglar, spy novelist and Bay of Pigs architect E. Howard Hunt)

Bush Senior, "The CIA Agent", who had been involved in covert ops against Cuba, flew down the next day and was briefed on the murder by the FBI.

Bush has denied that he was involved with the CIA prior to his directorship.

Watch the Zapruder Film

Watch Ruby's statement after his trial

Confused in a "what are we supposed to be doing" kind of way? You can see at around 8 min 30 secs, in the "who killed JFK" video, the secret service guys shrugging as they are being told to stand down.

Oswald... well, he wouldn't need to have a connection to anyone to be framed. He was a well known Communist who had lived in Russia and spoke fluent Russian. He was constantly watched and could easily be set up. He needn't even have fired a shot.

He denied it.

I'm not saying LBJ, Nixon, CIA et al weren't capable of it. But I'm not sure. If Oswald was the shooter then it all hinges on whether he was set up or not and so far I haven't seen any proof. Just a lot of conjecture.

The security guys in the car, or whoever is in contact with them, only have 2 choices. Stop or drive on. Maybe the driver couldn't put his foot down because someone is in front?

Archived