For Fidel

Flashermac

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a special interest in JFK.

we share the same DOB,i hasten to add not the same Year,just Month and Day.

many Years ago i visited the museum at the book depository in Dallas and walked along the road and perused the grassy knoll.

i enjoyed the Oliver Stone Film but while it had it's fantasy moments there was probably quite a bit of accurate facts within it.

the book it was based on by Jim Garrison is interesting.Garrison was always on a losing streak because the establishment was always going to close ranks.

i believe in a conspiracy but have no idea which sounds better than another.

but i just look at the 60's and can't believe that the deaths of JFK,his Brother and MLK are not in someway linked.

3 people who the establishment did not like are spied upon for Years and then suddenly lose their lives.

and i wonder if Teddy's troubles were a direct action of outside forces?.

the Kennedy's were not that well liked.

i would think that some Americans in this Day and age think that it's a shame that these things didn't happen to the Bush Family 20 Years ago.

Just an thought, but one curiously of little interest to anyone, it seems.

Who didn't like Kennedy and had the wherewithal to murder him and yet could be fairly sure the U.S. government would never mention it because it would almost certainly lead to WWIII?

Answer: The KGB.

I had a prof who thought they had indeed done it and that LBJ realised they did. But to say so publicly could have led to a world war. Thus Oswald was made to take the blame alone.

As to RFK, it looks like an absolute eff up. Presidential candidates did not have Secret Service coverage at the time. After Bobby got it, all candidates were henceforth given protection.

And MLK was probably J. Edgar Hoover's doing. Hoover was convinced King was a commie and trouble maker. Hoover was aware of the attempt on King, and cleared the way for the assasin to have a shot at MLK.

They don't have to be connected.

"Sirhan supposedly believed himself deliberately betrayed by Kennedy's support for Israel in the June, 1967 Six-Day War, which had begun exactly one year before the assassination. However, the "RFK must die" diary entries started before Kennedy's support of Israel became public knowledge. After his arrest, these journals and diaries were discovered. Most of the entries were incoherent and repetitive, though a single entry obsessed over a desire to kill Kennedy. When confronted with this entry, Sirhan couldn't deny writing them, but rather expressed bafflement. In the 1990s, Sirhan proposed the theory that he had been brainwashed."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan

Just an thought, but one curiously of little interest to anyone, it seems.

Who didn't like Kennedy and had the wherewithal to murder him and yet could be fairly sure the U.S. government would never mention it because it would almost certainly lead to WWIII?

Answer: The KGB.

I can't believe an American Government would sit back after a foreign power killed the President. Some sort of retaliation would have to have been put into action. Why would the KGB kill Kennedy anyway? Heads of states are easily replaced.

I have a Vietnamese friend who swears her brothers, high officials in the former South Vietnamese government, helped plan the assassination in retaliation for Kennedy 'organising' the murder of Ngo Dinh Diem.

Same brothers also claim to have seen American POWs while they were being 're-educated' as late as 1992.

And the British Royal Family are lizards, right? And the Bildeburg group, together with the Freemasons and ZOG rule the world; eat at McDonalds; drink Starbucks and run around in Nikes stained with the tears of 8 year old sweat shop workers.

I'll get my tin hat on the way out, eh?

Just an thought' date=' but one curiously of little interest to anyone, it seems.

Answer: The KGB.[/quote']

I can't believe an American Government would sit back after a foreign power killed the President. Some sort of retaliation would have to have been put into action.

Mr. Julian,

Like I say, just a thought. But my little scenario would go a long way in explaining all the cover-ups allegedly instigated by the U.S. government.

What WOULD the administration of LBJ do if it had a pretty good idea that the KGB carried out the assassination? If publicly announced, the public hysteria and shrieking demands for retribution would have been absolutely overwhelming. And don't forget that as far as the media then (and now) were concerned, JFK had descended from Heaven in a golden chariot. Can you imagine their reaction!?

So put a frenzied public together with a hysterical press and what would you have?

I can't see how any response other than a nuclear strike, or steps leading inexorably up to a nuclear strike, would have been possible. And thus WWIII with 150 million dead Americans. So, LBJ had to sit on it.

Perhaps the escalation of the proxy war in Vietnam was the Americans' response...

But, again, I'm just shootin' the shit.

Archived