Bangkok Chat ??

I stumbled onto Bangkok Chat yesterday.

Does anyone on this board have any experience with this chat room?

Are there free lancers on the board?

Has anyone found sanook on Bangkok Chat or is it a waste of time?

What do you expect from chatting?

What is sanuk for you?

Do you go to chat to find pros?

I often chat there and I chat with some farangs. Some are looking for friendly chat, some are looking for dirty chat and want more than chatting! wink.gif" border="0

I spent weeks having a go at this and the only decent chat I had was with a Scots guy in Mukdahan one Sat morning. A lot of 'chat' is infantile,or at best a terrible bore. Also, some of the girls are extremely rude, just pissing off without saying bye when someone else who sounds more interesting comes along.I have seen blokes picked up within minutes but it's the same old story. I once changed my handle to walking ATM and got about five times as much interest! IMO you are better off talking to the cat-peter

quote:

Originally posted by rogerdee:

I stumbled onto Bangkok Chat yesterday.

Does anyone on this board have any experience with this chat room?

is it a waste of time?

Bangkok Chat is not useless.

Going to bangkok chat for pick-ups is basically useless. There are many respectable Thais (and others) on Bangkok Chat, although with all the flak, they are sometimes hard to find especially as the long-timers know each other and spend lots of time in privates with one another.

<<burp>>

Rogerdee:

Ive tried that chat a few times. Seems most of them are just interested in practicing their English with you in the private window.

And as for those in the public window, its the same old thing as most other rooms...people acting like kids with their name calling.

If you are looking for "fun" from that room, be prepared to put in alot of time and patience.

Troy

Archived