Bangkok Chat ??

Frogpatrol:

I almost forgot. You asked about any other outlets?

If you mean about chatting with TG, try this:

Believe it or not..I used to go into MSN chat

(New York room) (at about midnite here, so that's 3 am NY time, so whatever it would be by you?)

And I talked to quite a few in there. Seems when they think of USA, I got the impression that New York City is what comes up first in their minds.

Anyway.. It'd be interesting to see if it worked for anyone living in Thailand to meet a TG or BG via New York room.

Just a thought. Troy

I've chatted on there many times and wouldnt recommend it if you're just looking for a sex hookup. Most of the girls are students and are more interested in practicing their english than finding a date.

I've also had many of these girls give me their phone number and/or want to meet me after exhanging pictures and definately would not consider them "pros".

Chris

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Roger and BangkokPhil,

It was pretty counterproductive (not to mention rude) to just take a shot at Old Hippie without any supporting thoughts.
frown.gif" border="0

I don't think any supporting thoughts are needed to such a statement. It's like saying any Thai girl who wants to make contact with a farang is a whore!!! A COMPLETE LOAD OF BOLLOCKS...and I for one don't think its my job to educate the braindead morons that would agree with such statements.

Roger and Bangkok Phill,

It was not my intent to insult Thai women with my post. Nor did I intend to imply that any Thai women looking to make contact with a Farang is a whore. I was only speaking from my experience, perhapes more limited than yours. With that I offer an apology and have deleated my original post.

Archived