American Idol Contestant in Sex Pics Scandal

Fidel

Fidel you kill me!

She is my favorite contestant, she can't sing a bit but she is so fu**ing hot! There is a good chance that this isn't her! Looks like private pictures for me that she did for a calender shoot for her boyfriend! The BJ pics might be from her boyfriend too who is on a revenge trip since she dumped him for the show!

I am sure it is a big deal for prude americans but after all she did something private and sexy for her boyfriend which is not a big deal at all!

These pictures are definitely not taken for a website, this girl would be huge in the industry especially with her deep throat abilities! Nobody seems to know her from the webmasters I know!

Yeah blind revenge!

This Season isn't so great actually. I am watching it but only because I can download it without commercials. Last year was great but only because of Chris Daughtry who got cheated out because his music was too hard. However his album is the most sold debut Har Rock album ever. Probably says it all!

These Top 24 shows where they are right now are so annoying, from 12 girls 6 were singing Aretha Franklin songs 2 of the Chacka Kahn. It is funny these are young girls singing old songs! Annoying. Chris Daughtry rocked last year (literally) He took songs only rock fans now, therefore nobody was able to compare him with the original, he nailed these songs and after the judges told him to sing something they know hehe completely nailed Wanted Dead Or Alive from Bon Jovi http://youtube.com/watch?v=jIEQXqueUYg

Archived