'Why I hate blacks'

chuckwoww

Asian paper's 'I Hate Blacks' column assailed

Leslie Fulbright, Chronicle Staff Writer, Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A San Francisco weekly newspaper that bills itself as "The Voice of Asian America" is facing harsh criticism from that very community for publishing a column Friday titled "Why I Hate Blacks."

In the column, AsianWeek regular contributor Kenneth Eng listed "reasons" to discriminate against African Americans. The piece has been pulled from the newspaper's Web site, but the print edition of the free paper, owned by the politically influential Fang family, was still available in news racks Monday.

Eng called himself an "Asian supremacist" in January in another installment of the column, which runs under the label "God of the Universe."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/02/27/MNGTCOBI921.DTL&feed=rss.news

Wonder if he ranks Asians by nationality as to their superiority. Chinese clearly must be at the top.

<< "Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including the Rev. Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians." >>

So what religion should they be, Voodoo? Interesting that Rev Al Sharpton tends to be Christian. Wonder if the Pope tends to be Catholic?

:dunno:

"I can see where you are coming from, in London the Indians are always pleading racist discrimination and taking all and sundry to court.."

...while living in indian enclaves where the council is forced to put up bi-lingual signage everywhere.

To my mind, the answer to racism is proactive cultural inclusion.. they are doing the opposite - ergo, they are racist.

Tried explaining that to an indian colleague once. He got quite angry at me calling him a racist.

Also, seen the black only nights at some nightclubs? What do you think would happen if there was a white-only night? :)

@Incidentally chaps, have you ever known an Indian company to employ non-indians in any significant role..@

U do have a point, I don't know any, although we're making quite a bit of money at the moment with london based indian companies. It's often the same anyway, people favoring their own kind... lots of BS from the anti rascism crew... rascism is all over but yet doesn't block much of the enterpreunarial people to succeed - see the indians in UK for instance.Just quit whining and look for opportunities...

Reminds me of my assistant last year - some sexy jewish ashkenaze with a very sizeable boobs job- who would laugh when we received job application from black africans and arabs... how dare they??

Sure none of them to be seen in our building except the concierge...very parisian altogether...

Archived