Pattaya Food Stand To Avoid

MooNoi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could only get about 60 servings (150 gram) out of a single skewer, unless of course you had a 100 kilogram skewer 'a elephants leg' maybe

Kebab skewers in Sweden are about 20 kilos and the ones I have seen in Thailand seem to be of approximately the same size. Also I don't think you don't get 150 grams of meat anywhere when you buy a kebab. Still 600 from a single skewer is an awful lot. On WS the main strategy is to scam the tourists as much as possible so I rarely buy food there.

ALHOLK

It is very difficult to go wrong on a kebab anywhere in the world imho. It is one of my personal favourites. Now to the topic.

You should never judge a place on one experience. Now if you have been there 3 times and it was bad 3 times I could understand. But just for a one off experience? Just consider yourself to have had ill luck. IT could be many things not just germs or low quality food.

Try buying a cold bottle of milk from seven eleven and drink it in one go. Odds are you are going to be sick for a day also, vomitting and diarriah. I have experienced that myself and was told it had something to do with the milk being icecold and my body not taking that. There was definately not something wrong with the milk.

SO it could be many things. Do not judge after one visit, but I would understand if you would never go there again.

Waerth

600 Kebabs from one skewer!!!! one thin piece per "kebab"? bahhaha! :neener:

Yeah exactly my thoughts at first but the place is always surrounded by 3 or more people. The skewer is extremely huge, 20 kilo at least like Elef suggested. 1 Portion doesn't have 150 grams it comes in a small tortilla wrap size, loads of onions and salad in it!

if 150 grams is euro standard I would believe it is 1/4 of the size I get in Germany. Lets be generous and say it is 45 grams (it is not it is really small, maybe I take a pic if I remember when drunk)

...45 grams would make 444 portions if the skewer is 20 kilo, since this one is really huge when she starts selling it could be a little bit more. 600 sounds a lot but could be true and even if she was exaggerating, 400 still makes an impressive revenue!

Archived