Pattaya Food Stand To Avoid

MooNoi

:mad:

Just a word of warning...

A couple of nights ago in Pats I wanted to grab something on the run between bars as I was a bit peckish.

At the corner of Walking Street and Soi Diamond there is a cart selling EURO SANDWICHES.

I grabbed a ham and camembert cheese baguette (at 160 baht! Fuck me!) and thought it tasted a bit odd as I ate it.

I remember touching the glass cabinet where they keep the cheese as he was making the baguette and thinking to myself "this could be colder".

6 hours later I was spewing my guts up in the hotel and shitting through the eye of a needle. (Wasn't the amount of piss that I drank either, as this wasn't a huge amount).

Kept me out of action for 24 hours.

This was the only thing I had to eat that night so the ham or the cheese in the baguette had to be the culprit.

Avoid this place!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah....reckon it might have been "What else" he was eating over the weekend that caused the problum..... :rotl::rotl::grinyes::neener::grinyes::rotl::rotl:

Nah... that was sweet, tasted good, and very fresh! :grin:

Amazing what a Lactacyd garnish can add to a dish!

That place is really odd!

Always wondered who is graving exactly for Camenbert Cheese when he is drunk, lol! They don't sell much, the stand is always empty, the baguette is very good and fresh. I once had a hot dog there and almost couldnt find that mini sausage in that huge bread (talking about food) and once had what you had, salami ham sandwich with weird tasting mustard, that was just when they have openend and they cut the salami and the ham from a big piece, it was good, had in one more time during a black out on January 1st and it was greasy and smelly and I didn't finish it!

Next time go for that Kebab 2 meters away, it is always fresh and the spicy sause is really hot and helps to kill the alcohol!

One side note,

Kebab lady once told me that she cuts out 600 Kebabs out of 1 "skewer" she sells them for 60 baht! She sells one entire thing per night and goes home after the last portion is sold about 3am.

What you reckon she pays for the stuff she sells? Maybe 6000 baht per day? If that would be the case she has a revenue of 900,000 baht every month!

Archived