Nokia N95

zob65

Any one see the new N95 phone for sale here? If so where and if someone has one what are they like?

No. I looked last week in MBK and nothing there as yet. A couple of shop-holders told me June.

Managed to see one in Australia when I was there last month. Not released there yet either, and the owner wouldn't told me where he got it.

Unbelievably awesome phone though!

Will be expensive - over 30,000 B apparently.

Nokia N95

A bit silly to call it a phone really - the fact that it makes calls is just a bonus.

I have an N73 at the moment, which I'm totally satisfied with, but will upgrade to the N95 for sure - but then again, I'm a gadget whore and can't help myself.

Elef,

I'll believe it when I see it.

They are not expected out until April in Europe, and this model is not a Asian specail release, so I will be very interested to know the shop of your friend - I'll prebook a phone now.

Cheers!

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

Twice!

In Chonburi area but not Pattaya. It's a small shop and not many farang coming there, send me a PT if you are willing to go to Chonburi.

And I don't guarantee that the shop will get the mobiles next week.

The lady said that the N95 will be 1,000 more expensive in Pattaya - if there try either Central Festival upstairs or TukCom.

Archived