Pattaya vs Bangkok - Weekend Observations

Gadfly

My point was that you can find a great girl anywhere. Of course there are not really categories of girls in one place or another. All we can do is relate our experiences. Each place has it's own vibe, which is always changing. There seems to be an endless tide of women ebbing and flowing just like in the nearby sea.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course it will vary from girl to girl but it does happen. A couple of the girls who came down from Angelwitch in BKK to AW PTY complained to me that PTY customers always want them to stay LT and dont pay as well as BKK. When forced with the prospect of going home alone or without a barfine due to the sheer number of girls in PTY, they cave in.

This is a good point. Even when it is the same girls - and I certainly agree that girls do shuttle between Pattaya and Bangkok - the markets are different. Different conditions (and these conditions include the local rules and regulations) create differing incentives and opportunities, and you see the outcome of this in how the markets differ. The girls will act differently in different environments. So will the customers. Not really all that surprising.

It is often said that Pattaya girls have HIV' date=' fact is the gogo girls don't get salary if they don't show their monthly check up, it is just the same as in BKK.

[/quote']

CT...do you know that this is a standard practice, or do you just hope that is it is?...my informal chatting with Rainbow girls in BKK on this topic last year got mainly blank stares and comments about 6 months ago or 9 months ago I had a test.

I know it is SUPPOSED to be like that in Pattaya. I know bars who are very strict with that rule and new girls can't start work until they show their health passport. Other bars are not that strict and new girls can just start working like that! IME all Walking Street Gogos require these checks. If Nana doesn't do that it is greedy. Kings Castle II at Pong does, doc comes actually to the bar!

So you're all assuming that when a girl moves from one place to the other, she "assimilates" into the "norms" of the place she's arriving at?

Yes I do!

Because when a girl in Pattaya quotes 2500 for ST she becomes a smack on her BEHIND and 1000 baht in her hand and if she chooses not to assimilate to the different conditions she will get smacked very often :)

It is usually her new colleagues who teach her to how behave. Pattaya is less pressure for the girls because it is cheaper. The customers won't change for her - she gotta change in order to fit in if a BKK doesn't change in Pattaya she won't do herself any good! Pattaya girls in BKK are probably doing fine and are loved because she is quoting lower prices and gives that guy the gfe thing :)

Over the years,when I first visited Thailand I would spend more time in Bangkok to.However the prices have gone up,the girls less friendly more mercenary.With Pattaya it seems to me just the reverse, cheaper prices friendlier girls still possable to get good GFE sex there.

Also now I think Pattaya has changed a lot to.Better infrastucture good shopping excellent medical care,many other things to do outside the nightlife industry.Pattaya offers something for everyone

Pattayas infrastructure has improved a lot, especially in the last 12 months!

Just today I was standing next to the construction sight of the new bigger and better shopping mall on Soi 13. In November I saw them hammering the first poles into the ground and now it is almost finished! Those fellas here are really quick, in Germany they would build that thing in 4 years, here they need 6 months for that!

Those fellas here are really quick, in Germany they would build that thing in 4 years, here they need 6 months for that!

Haha, never thought why Suvarnabhumi has to be closed after been in use just for a few months but Frankfurt International is functioning like a clockwork.

But you're right that Pattaya is getting cleaner and better all the time. Nowadays even the shopping there is better than in Bangkok IMO and most definitely easier to get to shopping malls.

Archived