do the girls kiss

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nkped,

What you say makes sense, it's something to be aware of certainly.

I would never push it anyway if a girl didn't want to kiss, just to be nice to her, but that's another good reason not to! Only if she doesn't want to though, I'm not about to give up kissing, LOL!

Originally posted by DJ1999J:

"I think the sniff kiss you get from some Isaan girls is much nicer than full-on tongue down throat anyway."

I love the sniff kiss and find it very erotic.

I also find it nice in that it is the lady who instigates it, without you having to ask, or you having to start the process.

Fatbastard33

I just came back from Thailand several weeks ago. As usual, all of the bar girls that I took out definitely did kiss. In fact, two of girls kissed so bad that they practically rammed their tongues down my throat!!!!

Californio

Originally posted by fatbastard33:

"I also find it nice in that it is the lady who instigates it, without you having to ask, or you having to start the process."

You got it! I wish all girls did that, it is the sexiest thing, really makes my day. I love it!

Chuff69 said

quote:

enlighten a newbie pls guys - what is a sniff kiss?

A sniff kiss (hom khaem) is just that....it's almost, but not quite, a kiss on the cheek: the girl just sniffs lightly.....but don't worry........

mackey144 asked

quote:

So if I am seeing a non bar girl, and we decide to have a serious relationship (ie. marriage) then will I expect to never kiss her? This is the traditional Thai way?

She will probably hom khaem you during those nice warm fuzzy moments but will also probably resort to full on tonsil tickling during the more passioante clinches. You may need to 'educate' your non-bar g/f a little though and a few of the newer, more shy and trad b/g's might be a bit reluctant to get into full on gum-rubbbing.

Cheers

Arai wa

I'll place my vote with the sniff kiss. They are pretty cute.

Although Thais generally don't have bad breath, they often get sick. Deep kissing is a pretty good way to ensure that you pick up the latest virus or throat infection spreading through the community. If you are on a ST (and get her out of the room after finishing the deed), and you've succumbed to the strong temptation of spit-swapping, I suggest gargling with salt (+your saliva), and then following with mouthwash about ten minutes later, if you are still awake. You can get single-dose salt packets from McDonald's, and carry them around with you. Just a little old idiosyncratic, home remedy of mine. Happy smootching. tongue.gif" border="0

Archived