do the girls kiss

Educating a girl to tongue kissing can be fun.. Basically all the has to do is open her mouth and the rest will come naturally. smile.gif" border="0

Did this last week in Bangkok; I met up with a girl I knew 5 years ago as a shy CMU student. AT MY BKK HOTEL ROOM. smile.gif" border="0

Pleased to see Chanchao's Second Law hold up: "A girl agreeing to be with you in a private environment will not shy away from romantic activities." The ones who are still shy or worried or afraid will not want to be seen going up to your room in the first place.

Anyway, Miss Shy-5 Years Ago now was a truly stunning young woman. In the eyes of the receptionist also quite an improvement over the Nana dildo-show performer I sent out a few hours earlier. (No she didn't perfrom on me in that way thankyouverymuch) (Followed by a standard hair-search operation, to make sure no long black hairs would be left in the bathroom, bedding, etc., not to mention empty condom packs, piecing together torn condom wraps to make sure all the parts are accounted for)

Cheers,

Chanchao

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

I'll place my vote with the sniff kiss. They are pretty cute.

Although Thais generally don't have bad breath, they often get sick. Deep kissing is a pretty good way to ensure that you pick up the latest virus or throat infection spreading through the community. If you are on a ST (and get her out of the room after finishing the deed), and you've succumbed to the strong temptation of spit-swapping, I suggest gargling with salt (+your saliva), and then following with mouthwash about ten minutes later, if you are still awake. You can get single-dose salt packets from McDonald's, and carry them around with you. Just a little old idiosyncratic, home remedy of mine. Happy smootching.
tongue.gif" border="0

Had stunning tall slim lady with blonde streaks last night, but bad breath like you wouldn't believe. Must have been undercooked bugs being processed in her system. Thank God she preferred lip chewing to kissing.

XJ

I like all types of kissing as much as anyone , but I agree that this is a great way of catching colds/flus/general feeling shit.

When I was last over LOS i travelled round with a bar girl for about 4 weeks , though I stayed healthy most of the time , as soon as she got sick I could count on it hitting me a day or 2 later . Luckily these were all very mild incidents , & the thais made me take "traditional magic concoction" that fixed me up pretty well.

Enjoy.

quote:

Had stunning tall slim lady with blonde streaks last night, but bad breath like you wouldn't believe. Must have been undercooked bugs being processed in her system.

It was probably dried cuttlefish, that popular snack that only Asians seem to like. Makes a girl smell like a lesbian. shocked.gif" border="0

Archived