do the girls kiss

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always found the working girls quite good kissers, except when they are either new to the game and as thais are not genrally into mouth to mouth kissing then she needs teaching, thats always fun,and then there are the girls that don't kiss and usually do little else so I get rid ASAP,but kissing is an intergral part of the service for me.. tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by moog009:

may seem stupid but i have been told that working girls dont kiss,is it different in bangkok.thanks
crazy.gif" border="0

Yes, most of us are conditioned into tongue kissing as part of getting sexually aroused. Most girls in Bangkok in my opinion will comply, some won't, especially the new ones and the ones with a mind of their own. It is indeed not part of Thai culture to tongue kiss. Saliva is considered a dirty substance.

bar prices-new

thai antiques

[ June 16, 2001: Message edited by: boemba ]

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: boemba ]

Yes, they kiss! At least most of them do. Am I alone in never having barfined a girl who didn't kiss? Seriously, in 3 years of sanuking and god knows how many girls I never encountered one who didn't want to kiss. Having said that, some, only a few, were not very good at it, but it's expected that if you are going to go back to your hotel room and shag all night then you are also going to kiss each other a few times as well!

I think the sniff kiss you get from some Isaan girls is much nicer than full-on tongue down throat anyway. Give me both for a great time!

Moog, you will have no problem kissing bargirls.

I remember this girl I spent 4 days with who tried to suck my tongue clear out of my head on several occasions. Didn't take too long before even my alcohol muddled head figured out not to stick my tongue in her mouth if I wanted to continue being able to speak!

While having a long term stay at the now defunct Golden Gate Hotel I got to know several massage girls fairly well(they were housed there)When telling me about how their day went most said they were really grossed out when guys tried to kiss them. For some reason they found that repulsive. Some said that they almost vomited.BJs and anything else seemed to be no problem.

quote:

Originally posted by moog009:

may seem stupid but i have been told that working girls dont kiss,is it different in bangkok.thanks
crazy.gif" border="0

trust me a year in bangkok 100's of girls and they all kiss!

Archived