Cricket World Cup.

sayjann

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a good St.Patrick's Day for Fidel..........

Ireland beat Italy in the Rugby and then the Irish cricketers beat Pakistan......... :applause:

a big surprise but well deserved.

must be some conspiracy stories beginning to emerge......

Oh my God...

Now Bangladesh have thumped India.

What's going on? Match fixing?

I hope not! Not in the World Cup, surely?

Right, Sayjann... where's Fidel to explain all this?

Bookmakers must be having a field day.

There'll be mass-grief and probably a few suicides in India if they're knocked out early. They're nuts!

And can't wait to see the reception the Pakistan team gets when it gets home!

What a day, gentlemen! What a day! If only our Celtic brothers in Scotland had tried a little harder against the French, we would have won the Six Nations.

Hard to believe we beat Pakistan in our first ever world cup... :chili: and I'm guessing that every single Irish cricket player is actually on the national team.

I was having lunch the other day with my Pakistani colleagues, and joking, I said "Hey, your boys better watch out for the Irish on Saturday. We're going to kick your arses for you!". A big hearty laugh went up around the table.

I'd better keep a low profile for a while...

:cover:

What a day, gentlemen! What a day! If only our Celtic brothers in Scotland had tried a little harder against the French, we would have won the Six Nations.

Hard to believe we beat Pakistan in our first ever world cup... :chili: and I'm guessing that every single Irish cricket player is actually on the national team.

I was having lunch the other day with my Pakistani colleagues, and joking, I said "Hey, your boys better watch out for the Irish on Saturday. We're going to kick your arses for you!". A big hearty laugh went up around the table.

I'd better keep a low profile for a while...

:cover:

You should have had a few lazy rupees on the win, Fidel. I'm sure one of them there would have known a bookie!!

Archived